Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wow this is pretty sad 1 extrembly tuff game and all you green jealous morons are on here bashing a group of talented 14/15 year old players and coaches whom in last 2 days although may have lost games have had over 35 college coaches observing while you sit home in your air conditioning typing away
    Many kids seasons ended in state cup in May but this team prospered atSouthern Regionals advancing to Semis with over 100 coaches at their games and now playing at Nationals in July.
    Guess what Moron today's game is live stream enjoy the soccer that these girls know how to deliver and ohh I hope your daughters are training and preparing so they don't get demolished in a single game let alone the entire season.
    Good luck at ECNL and don't let the door hit you on your fat AS-
    Not a bunch of posters, just the dirtbag who started the thread. The rest of us are like you and our kids aren't at anything national. Congrats to them for making it that far.

Comment

The person's a troll. I'm from WPU, and we wish them the best.
      Thank you appreciate the support

Comment

Not a bunch of posters, just the dirtbag who started the thread. The rest of us are like you and our kids aren't at anything national. Congrats to them for making it that far.
        Thank you for the support

Comment

Funny after all the trash the sunrise have spoken now are Weston fc have the best girls teams in EVERY age group

Karma its a b....

As they did with the boys and now with the girls Weston FC is the best club in SFLA by far

I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          The better club always wins in the end.

Comment

The better club always wins in the end.
            Watched the live stream of the Sunrise U15G team win 3-1 today. I forgot how dirty the Sunrise teams are. The second half, the Refs let the game get out of hand and Sunrise was mauling the other team. Opposing players hitting the ground constantly and all the clutching, grabbing and pushing the back that you would expect from a Sunrise team.

Comment

Watched the live stream of the Sunrise U15G team win 3-1 today. I forgot how dirty the Sunrise teams are. The second half, the Refs let the game get out of hand and Sunrise was mauling the other team. Opposing players hitting the ground constantly and all the clutching, grabbing and pushing the back that you would expect from a Sunrise team.
              That's right you were watching lmao. Because your kid's team sucks

Comment

It's called competitive soccer
                Maybe go play rec jack a--

Comment

This Sunrise team learned a lot this week. They were in the group of death and the proof is in the results of games between the 4 teams. Sunrise will work harder to earn their place at Nationals next year. Look forward to the new players and coach, and all returning players.

Proud fan!

Comment

So there always has to be a negative attached to whatever Sunrise does.
                    Our U-15's are a great group of players that can play with any team. The girls game is
                    A physical one and you better be tough, which these girls are.

I know that I speak for every person at Sunrise when I say that we are all very proud of those girls!!!

Comment

The teams at Nationals would be in the top tier of ECNL teams. You don't know that because you have never been to Nationals. Have you ever been to Regionals? Have you ever won a State Cup? Have you ever been to a Final Four at State Cup? I am pretty sure the answer is no, no and no.

It looks like the Sunrise team is not the best in country. But they are at Nationals and that alone is a big accomplishment. Somewhere in the despair of losing, something good will result. I would not count them out in the future.

As for the person who delights in the defeat of these fine young women, concentrate on your own team.
                      You clearly have not played against the top tier of ecnl. Yes a few teams would do well but most would be middle of the pack.

Comment

You clearly have not played against the top tier of ecnl. Yes a few teams would do well but most would be middle of the pack.
                        example: the pv/jfc ecnl u 17's won back to back national titles in national league. Did well in regional play in ecnl but did not make it out of group play at ecnl play offs. Lost 5-1 and this an awesome team full of D1 commitments. Ecnl is no joke!

Comment

Well that's where your mistaken u 15 sting played just fine against top ecnl this year and am sure will do just find in future meetings.

Comment

Well that's where your mistaken u 15 sting played just fine against top ecnl this year and am sure will do just find in future meetings.
                            Sting did not play against top ECNL. Get over your self.

Comment

Sting did not play against top ECNL. Get over your self.
                              Moron if you don't consider Slammers a top ecnl club and team then you are Dilusional
                              Go back to dreaming in Boca United or Weston
                              And let's see how you fare against this level of competition this year
                              ( hey how's your summer vacation been ? Since both your clubs / teams in this age have been home and not played competition since when April/ May )
                              Enough said ......Enjoying the additional exposure Southern Regionals and Nationals have brought to Sunrise.....

Comment

This Sunrise team learned a lot this week. They were in the group of death and the proof is in the results of games between the 4 teams. Sunrise will work harder to earn their place at Nationals next year. Look forward to the new players and coach, and all returning players.

Proud fan!
                                Excellent post! Any group at Nationals is a "bracket of death" as this is the top 8 teams in the nation. Bottom line, it all about who's here, as there are hundreds of teams in this age bracket not in Dallas participating in this National event in front of a bunch of College coach's, I would imagine as I am not there. There's no guarantee that all these final "8 teams" will get back here to the nationals in 2017, but I will take JL's U15 chances of getting to nationals next year over the many u15 teams who spent their summer enjoying their time off. Great job JL's U15 team

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X