Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Whats amusing is our club has no money ,no liscenced coaches, all these commits and state cups always being talked about and NOBODY really cares. Our club enrollment numbers dont lie. And players still leaving as we speak as they see nothing is what was promised. Arent you humuliated sunrise? I am. Also tired of the constant bashing of other clubs like we are superior on this forum. Those other clubs got their act together and at least look more promising in the years to come.

Signed,
    Current sunrise parent
    So let me get this straight.....
    Nobody cares about all of those girls that have committed to some of the best schools in the nation?

I bet those girls care!
    I bet their parents care!

Maybe you need to have a little patience.
    I can say first hand that my daughter has committed to an incredible school and our entire family cares greatly.

Signed,

A real Sunrise parent

Comment

You are correct. Nobody cares.

Comment

Whats amusing is our club has no money ,no liscenced coaches, all these commits and state cups always being talked about and NOBODY really cares. Our club enrollment numbers dont lie. And players still leaving as we speak as they see nothing is what was promised. Arent you humuliated sunrise? I am. Also tired of the constant bashing of other clubs like we are superior on this forum. Those other clubs got their act together and at least look more promising in the years to come.

Signed,
        Current sunrise parent
        You should be ashamed of your self

Comment

You are correct. Nobody cares.
          Nobody cares for Sunrise and that is why the teams are lacking in talent as the better players left to other clubs.

Comment

Something Sunrise can't say??

“Being accepted into the ECNL is a testament to the commitment and loyalty of our membership, our staff and our soccer community,” said FKK Executive Director Hue Menzies. “The ECNL has proven that it is the leading platform in the country for player development and the best platform in the country for collegiate exposure. We are looking forward to participating in the league.”
            True...

Comment

Something Sunrise can't say??

“Being accepted into the ECNL is a testament to the commitment and loyalty of our membership, our staff and our soccer community,” said FKK Executive Director Hue Menzies. “The ECNL has proven that it is the leading platform in the country for player development and the best platform in the country for collegiate exposure. We are looking forward to participating in the league.”
              You are correct. As much as they want ENCL the clubs teams are not qualified to have the honor from 2001-2004. They badmouthed Weston so much and said how they would never get it...well Weston does have the ENCL and Sunrise has nothing but the FSPL which none of the teams are top 3. Get better coaches and players and maybe you will be able to compete with Weston and BU.

Comment

spin dr

You are correct. As much as they want ENCL the clubs teams are not qualified to have the honor from 2001-2004. They badmouthed Weston so much and said how they would never get it...well Weston does have the ENCL and Sunrise has nothing but the FSPL which none of the teams are top 3. Get better coaches and players and maybe you will be able to compete with Weston and BU.
                So what will you say if weston loses ecnl next year and Sunrise gets it. Let's here this

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                Working...
                X