Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BRJSC-Soccer Solutions USA-Kaptiva Sports (SUPER Y LEAGUE FRAUD)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Is your true motivation to get your money back, or is it to smear a man's reputation?

If it's the money, your complaint is actionable in small claims court. Be a man and handle this through the legal system instead of hiding behind your keyboard and spewing accusations on an anonymous message board.

If you just want to sling mud at a man you hate, you might reach a more interested audience by scribbling on the walls of your local bathroom stall. Nobody here really cares.
    You obviously care?

Comment

If he was not a thief people would not be trying to tell the world. This is just the right forum to verbalize about this person. If he is responsible for taking money, and giving no product ..he needs to give it back

Comment

If he was not a thief people would not be trying to tell the world. This is just the right forum to verbalize about this person. If he is responsible for taking money, and giving no product ..he needs to give it back
        So it's about a pathetic grudge, not the money. Please take out your anger on the wall of the nearest public bathroom stall, and spare us from your lack of understanding of how adults solve problems in the real world.

Comment

So it's about a pathetic grudge, not the money. Please take out your anger on the wall of the nearest public bathroom stall, and spare us from your lack of understanding of how adults solve problems in the real world.
          Listen, I decided to share my issue on this blog to inform the soccer community the lack of professionalism displayed by BRJSC; NOT to seek any support or compassion from any of you. I am not hiding behind a key board, I am utilizing this blog in the same manner you are. If you aren't interested then don't get involved. This is not about a grudge, grow up.

Comment

This doesn't sound like a grudge but a legitimate problem and warning to others as fall seasons ramp up. On person posted her real name and has clear documentation of the payment. If the person who is in charge is refusing to speak to these parents and is refusing to refund the money I think it is a good thing to warn people against this club. Where did the money go if not to Super Y? How could they advertise Super Y affiliation if there was none?! This was not just an anonymous user but a real person too. Have you ever gone to small claims court? Total pain. How would you feel if you paid 500 to your club for fees to only find out there would not be a team and the money would not be refunded? I would be livid. I appreciated the mother who commented with her actual identity and people should beware of these people. We are talking about thousands of dollars. This is not bathroom wall slander at all. Adults can solve their problems by pressuring people to do the right thing. By sharing this story via social media they are doing just that. Think of all the news reporters who expose fraud for a story like "Bay 9 on your side". Same thing.

Comment

Listen, I decided to share my issue on this blog to inform the soccer community the lack of professionalism displayed by BRJSC; NOT to seek any support or compassion from any of you. I am not hiding behind a key board, I am utilizing this blog in the same manner you are. If you aren't interested then don't get involved. This is not about a grudge, grow up.
              This is what sucks about soccer. Coaches want parents to stay away .... but fork over money to participate in an activity the coach/club deems important. And we do it so as not to bring disfavor onto our kid.

To accept money for a future soccer activity then not have it sucks. To not communicate to the parents about the status of the activity sucks. To refuse to refund payments for which the parents have receipts is down right awful. The club needs to own up and refund the money. The engaged in a fraudulent activity.

I applaud airing shady activities like this. The parents need to band together and file a lawsuit. And then contact the media. Get one of those news reporters who help out every day citizens who get taken.

Why do some posters have to keep thinking these soccer coaches are God even when despicable acts suggest otherwise? Open your eyes.

Thank you posters and good luck.

Comment

This doesn't sound like a grudge but a legitimate problem and warning to others as fall seasons ramp up. On person posted her real name and has clear documentation of the payment. If the person who is in charge is refusing to speak to these parents and is refusing to refund the money I think it is a good thing to warn people against this club. Where did the money go if not to Super Y? How could they advertise Super Y affiliation if there was none?! This was not just an anonymous user but a real person too. Have you ever gone to small claims court? Total pain. How would you feel if you paid 500 to your club for fees to only find out there would not be a team and the money would not be refunded? I would be livid. I appreciated the mother who commented with her actual identity and people should beware of these people. We are talking about thousands of dollars. This is not bathroom wall slander at all. Adults can solve their problems by pressuring people to do the right thing. By sharing this story via social media they are doing just that. Think of all the news reporters who expose fraud for a story like "Bay 9 on your side". Same thing.
                I must have missed the part where you posted your real name. Please point me to that post number.

You sound like just another pathetic loser who airs their grievances on an anonymous message board instead of actually doing something about it. You claim to have contacted the Board of Directors at FYSA and US Club Soccer. Please share the contents of that communication and their response. Did you contact the BOD at BRJSC? What was their response? You say Mr. Olischar claims he doesn't have the funds. What was his reason? What is his side of the story?

If you want to be taken seriously, please answer these questions. Otherwise you're no better than all the other loser hate-mongers on TS who don't have the intelligence or the courage to solve their problems like adults. Posting here may make you feel better in some juvenile way, but it won't solve anything. Please grow up.

Comment

Originally posted by Diana Urbina View Post
                  Anthony Olischar, Jorge Alvarez "Pitu", Anthony's Wife, Traci Olischar are the lowest of Thieves.

I do not need to remain anonymous because I have absolutely nothing to hide. I am a Mother, a hard working woman and a victim of a scam involving BRJSC and The Super Y League.

Anthony Olischar with BJS Boca Juniors SC located at 9400 Palmetto Park; organized a Team to participate at the Super Y League this fall. The fee to enroll each child was $500.00. Mr. Olischar's Wife, Traci Capetillo took the payment during a game at South County Regional Park on March 12, 2016 (copy of the receipt is available and has been provided to the authorities and board of directors at the FYSA and the US Club Soccer Organization).

After the payment was made, us parents never received any type of information regarding the league, the schedule, uniforms, practices, no information was given. During the Summer, it was brought to our attention that our children were not going to participate at the Super Y League; subsequently; we started contacting Mr. Olischar via telephone and private messages via social media.

Mr. Olischar alleges not having the funds to pay us back which is absolutely unacceptable and considered FRAUD. I will do everything in my power to make the community aware of this fraudulent youth soccer club.
                  Since you say you will do "everything in your power to make the community aware of this fraudulent youth soccer club", surely you have taken your irrefutable evidence to the local media by now. Please let us know when the story will air on the local news so we can tune in and reassure ourselves that you actually have a case and aren't just another delusional TS nutjob with a grudge.

Comment

Anthony Olischar from BRJSC STOLE $500.00 from my and several other families in Palm Beach County by never refunding the enrollment fee paid in March 2016 for my Son to play at the Super Y League. The tournament never took place and he refuses to pay the money back to the parents. This wrong doing by BRJSC will be reported to the authorities, the local news, the Better Business Bureau and DBPR. ALL parents must be aware of the lack of professionalism by this youth soccer club in Boca Raton. I'm posting this on every social media that involves BRJSC. Please be aware of the shady practices & fraud!!!
                    From these threads it appears you paid $500.00 to AO, a coach at BRSJC, to enroll your child on a team to play in the Super Y league on behalf of Sunrise. That Super Y League opportunity never came to fruition and AO says he doesn't have the funds from which to reimburse you. Nonetheless, and without knowing (or at least without saying) whether that club ever received that $500.00 payment, you now want BRJSC to reimburse you.

In order for me to believe your complaint against BRJSC is valid, you will need to prove your $500.00 payment was deposited into a BRJSC account, as opposed to an account of AO.

Comment

From these threads it appears you paid $500.00 to AO, a coach at BRSJC, to enroll your child on a team to play in the Super Y league on behalf of Sunrise. That Super Y League opportunity never came to fruition and AO says he doesn't have the funds from which to reimburse you. Nonetheless, and without knowing (or at least without saying) whether that club ever received that $500.00 payment, you now want BRJSC to reimburse you.

In order for me to believe your complaint against BRJSC is valid, you will need to prove your $500.00 payment was deposited into a BRJSC account, as opposed to an account of AO.
                      He collected from several parents. I was also on team.

Comment

So what account was your check deposited to? You people need to get your collective act together if you want your money back. So far the accuser(s) sound like a bunch of whiney teenagers who don't understand how the real world works.

Comment

OK. But, were those payments deposited into a BRSJC account? If not, then I only see your grievances being with AO.

Comment

The woman and several others were ripped off. Whether the checks were deposited into the coaches account seems to be irrelevant. The coach needs to pay back the parents. He should not be allowed to coach until he does.

Only in youth sports do parents defend scum bags like this and blame it on the parents.

Comment

Burden of proof on the victim? Such BS. You probably place the same burden of proof on sexual assault victims.

Comment

The woman and several others were ripped off. Whether the checks were deposited into the coaches account seems to be irrelevant. The coach needs to pay back the parents. He should not be allowed to coach until he does.

Only in youth sports do parents defend scum bags like this and blame it on the parents.
                                THIS!

He's the president of the club, wearing a club shirt, collecting payments on behalf of the club! The only way it's relevant what account money is deposited into is who to charge with theft, Anthony, heinze, or traci.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X