Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Threw up in my mouth. give me an age group.......boys or girls....after age 11 because that's when your talent (the very few) starts to sprint from your little bubble.
    Let's start with the 03 girls.
    Just got your ass handed to you 3-1 by WFF's B team. This was your A team.
    Sorry LFC, but for the 03 girls, you sir, are not good.

Comment

Threw up in my mouth. give me an age group.......boys or girls....after age 11 because that's when your talent (the very few) starts to sprint from your little bubble.
      The 01 girls team will beat WFF's.

Comment

The 01 girls team will beat WFF's.
        Which one? ECNL, FPL, FSPL, CDL?

Comment

Which one? ECNL, FPL, FSPL, CDL?
          All of them. The team is stacked. They train 5 nights a week.

Comment

Arguing over who is better at girls soccer is like 2 retards arguing over who is the most retarded.

Moderator please move all girls soccer discussion to the "Irrelevant thread" please. Thank you.

Comment

Arguing over who is better at girls soccer is like 2 retards arguing over who is the most retarded.

Moderator please move all girls soccer discussion to the "Irrelevant thread" please. Thank you.
              In the US...soccer is a girls sports...boy/men have other options...

Comment

Another confused daddy/coach

In the US...soccer is a girls sports...boy/men have other options...
                Only the delusional parent (who has never played the sport) of a girl would make the above statement. lol

Why do you think the U.S. Women get paid less? Why do you think that the professional women's league has filed bankruptcy 3 times and is virtually non-existent now? Let me help you... It's because GIRLS SOCCER IS HORRIBLE!

It's like soccer...underwater. Slow and ridden with mistakes that boys/men stopped making when they were 8yrs old.

You are most likely one of those parents who stand on the sideline screaming at the top of your lungs at everything from the grass to the refs about rules that you heard someone else tell you about during a game 5yrs ago.

The simple fact is (and it IS a fact) that the opportunities for girls out of college to continue on with the sport in a manner which would support them financially does not exist for the masses. The reason it's non-existent is because, just like the WNBA, adults NOT related to your little Mia don't want to watch a sport where the athletes make 1,000 mistakes a game.

But seeing as how the majority of the coaches at LFC DEMAND to coach the little girls (due to some creepy fetish I'm sure) you probably feel that your little Mia is "amazing" hence your need to defend her.

Accept it for what it is forum warrior. Women's soccer always has and always will be sub par.

Have a great day dad!

Comment

Only the delusional parent (who has never played the sport) of a girl would make the above statement. lol

Why do you think the U.S. Women get paid less? Why do you think that the professional women's league has filed bankruptcy 3 times and is virtually non-existent now? Let me help you... It's because GIRLS SOCCER IS HORRIBLE!

It's like soccer...underwater. Slow and ridden with mistakes that boys/men stopped making when they were 8yrs old.

You are most likely one of those parents who stand on the sideline screaming at the top of your lungs at everything from the grass to the refs about rules that you heard someone else tell you about during a game 5yrs ago.

The simple fact is (and it IS a fact) that the opportunities for girls out of college to continue on with the sport in a manner which would support them financially does not exist for the masses. The reason it's non-existent is because, just like the WNBA, adults NOT related to your little Mia don't want to watch a sport where the athletes make 1,000 mistakes a game.

But seeing as how the majority of the coaches at LFC DEMAND to coach the little girls (due to some creepy fetish I'm sure) you probably feel that your little Mia is "amazing" hence your need to defend her.

Accept it for what it is forum warrior. Women's soccer always has and always will be sub par.

Have a great day dad!
                  You missed the point there dear friend...

The point was that, in the US, most of your more gifted athlete do not participate in soccer, there is a much better path to college in Football, basketball and baseball. These sports are heavily promoted in the US and the cost to participate in them (even in baseball) is much cheaper then soccer.

This wasn't saying that Women's sports are better, but the fact that Soccer is the top sport for women in the US while soccer is 5th for males.

I assumed I touched a nerve, and that was not my intention, but just commenting that, in the US, soccer is bigger among females then soccer is among males. I'm sure you personally feel better attempting to insult me on this forum and I am glad I could help you with that.

Enjoy your day.

Comment

You missed the point there dear friend...

The point was that, in the US, most of your more gifted athlete do not participate in soccer, there is a much better path to college in Football, basketball and baseball. These sports are heavily promoted in the US and the cost to participate in them (even in baseball) is much cheaper then soccer.

This wasn't saying that Women's sports are better, but the fact that Soccer is the top sport for women in the US while soccer is 5th for males.

I assumed I touched a nerve, and that was not my intention, but just commenting that, in the US, soccer is bigger among females then soccer is among males. I'm sure you personally feel better attempting to insult me on this forum and I am glad I could help you with that.

Enjoy your day.
                    Gotta love the world Mia's soccer parents live in eh? hahaha

Men's soccer is number one in the world for a reason. American sports are number one in...you guessed it...America. Let me make a comparison for you that you might understand. Women's soccer in the states is like NFL fans watching Canadian football. It's a poor knockoff for the real thing.

I almost forgot that I'm in discussion with someone from polk county who's core values are heavily rooted in "Wrasslin" and "Cornhole" and...of course...Little Mia's soccer team.

If it wasn't clear in my first response, I wan't "attempting" to insult you rather I HAVE insulted you and the entire sport of girls/women's soccer.

See you at the pig festival sport. ;)

Comment

Men's soccer is number one in the world for a reason. American sports are number one in...you guessed it...America. Let me make a comparison for you that you might understand. Women's soccer in the states is like NFL fans watching Canadian football. It's a poor knockoff for the real thing.

I almost forgot that I'm in discussion with someone from polk county who's core values are heavily rooted in "Wrasslin" and "Cornhole" and...of course...Little Mia's soccer team.

If it wasn't clear in my first response, I wan't "attempting" to insult you rather I HAVE insulted you and the entire sport of girls/women's soccer.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_md...937io1_500.gif

Comment

Grow up you misogynistic pig!

Comment

Lakeland FC is the best club in central fl

LOL, yep! You just can't fix stupid...what a douche he is.

Comment

You are very ignorant!

Comment

And just how far did you go with the sport boy? These women will run circles around you on the pitch. You act like you're part of the great men's soccer player's club, as if you've achieved something. You sit around and watch BPL on TV and haven't accomplished SH1T. Women's soccer is on the rise and our USWNT players are stars, unlike the men's team. They've done more for the sport for both boys and girls than the USMNT ever has. You can't deny that boy.

Comment

How many teeth total in Polk county?

And just how far did you go with the sport boy? These women will run circles around you on the pitch. You act like you're part of the great men's soccer player's club, as if you've achieved something. You sit around and watch BPL on TV and haven't accomplished SH1T. Women's soccer is on the rise and our USWNT players are stars, unlike the men's team. They've done more for the sport for both boys and girls than the USMNT ever has. You can't deny that boy.
                                I won't go into detail but, unlike you, I have played at the highest level albeit many years ago. You see, I base my opinions on the fact that I've played and been around the sport my entire life unlike you who only watches your little Mia play on the weekends.

I was wondering how long it would take to draw all of the shrill voiced, crazy little soccer moms out on this one to support the big, tough guy on how great girls soccer is. hahahaha

I'll explain this as many others have to parents just like yourself. The men's team struggles because they play the BEST COMPETITION IN THE WORLD. Women's soccer is about the worst playing the worst.

Most countries don't even SUPPORT women's soccer because no one (except mommies and daddies like yourselves) watch it. Pretty much the same in the U.S. if you look at stadium attendance for professional league games. Or you can just turn on the TV during a women's game (are they televised?) and see the 30 mommies and daddies in the stands and about 5,000 empty seats. Every game.

You argue from a basis of emotion because you do not like the fact that your little Mia has no future in the sport while I argue from the facts.

As for soccer not being a "Man's game"? I'll be happy to drive to sh*tty polk county and discuss this with you face to face. I'll show you how manly soccer players truly are fat boy. Which trailer park do you live in?

Just put your fishnet american football jersey on and enjoy your bag of cheetos while screaming and cheering for Mia this weekend. Leave the real game play to the men.

P.S. Women need to keep that D in their mouths and stop chiming in. ;)

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X