Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Clubs are orchestras and should be viewed as such.
    Think of them as a conductor-he/she do not create the musician, they pull disparate instuments together and create music.
    The musician does all the work prior to being asked to join the orchestra.

Nobody understands this.

Ps. Even JD, BB, GC et al could conduct the Boston Symphony and Lockhart could coach an encl squad
    Interestingly I watched the Duke v Syracuse game last night because there were a lot of local kids playing and it was the NEFC kids that seemed to shine the brightest. Just saying, there must be something in the water at Forekicks then.

Comment

Interestingly I watched the Duke v Syracuse game last night because there were a lot of local kids playing and it was the NEFC kids that seemed to shine the brightest. Just saying, there must be something in the water at Forekicks then.
      NEFC has real good training and stuff

Comment

No disrespect, but Syracuse are awful. How that guys still has a job is beyond me

Comment

No disrespect, but Syracuse are awful. How that guys still has a job is beyond me
          Agreed but still all the broadcasters kept talking about for both Syracuse and Duke were basically former NEFC kids

Comment

I bet it’s the water in Durham, not Forekicks.
            Or the town the kids in which the kids were raised.
            For the millionth time, too much emphasis on coaches, good or bad.

Comment

I bet it’s the water in Durham, not Forekicks.
              Or the town the kids in which the kids were raised.
              For the millionth time, too much emphasis on coaches, good or bad.
              For years all we heard on this site was how the Stars were the destination for "ALL" the top level players in the state and for years they literally got all of the best players. Not that their failures in the big games didn't already tell us but the thing about that game is it really showed how flawed that program actually is. Not only were there more former NEFC players out on the field but they out played the Stars kids.

Comment

For years all we heard on this site was how the Stars were the destination for "ALL" the top level players in the state and for years they literally got all of the best players. Not that their failures in the big games didn't already tell us but the thing about that game is it really showed how flawed that program actually is. Not only were there more former NEFC players out on the field but they out played the Stars kids.
                Clearly you don’t understand that these players are teammates now and don’t care which club they came from. My daughter is a DI college player and plays with former club opponents. She couldn’t care less what other players did before college. Also, she routinely tells me there are some exceptional players on the bench who no one understands why the coach doesn’t play them more. Discussions trying to compare players on the same team are not helpful and are ill informed.

Comment

you have serious issues. its not enough for the kids you like to be playing well, you need to attack others with your limited knowledge. its pointless to compare how these kids are playing. Just wish them all well and move on.

Comment

Clearly you don’t understand that these players are teammates now and don’t care which club they came from. My daughter is a DI college player and plays with former club opponents. She couldn’t care less what other players did before college. Also, she routinely tells me there are some exceptional players on the bench who no one understands why the coach doesn’t play them more. Discussions trying to compare players on the same team are not helpful and are ill informed.
                    ill extend it to say comparing players on opposite teams is pointless as well.

Comment

You guys have fallen prey to yet another obvious troll job.

Comment

Last thing you can try to do is understand the mind of a college coach. The different coaches still have their favorites, etc. They miss the big picture sometimes. Not able to see the forest through the trees.

Comment

Oh how the mighty have fallen. You can look across programs and can't help but see that the Stars kids are generally the ones on the bench that kids are scratching their heads about.

Comment

Oh how the mighty have fallen. You can look across programs and can't help but see that the Stars kids are generally the ones on the bench that kids are scratching their heads about.
                            zzzzz. one of the ACC offensive players of the week is from an ECNL/GDA CLub, currently at UNC. She rarely starts for them.

http://www.theacc.com/news/2018/9/18...announced.aspx

does that make her worse than anyone else who strts more ? Of course not
                            let it go ...

Comment

zzzzz. one of the ACC offensive players of the week is from an ECNL/GDA CLub, currently at UNC. She rarely starts for them.

http://www.theacc.com/news/2018/9/18...announced.aspx

does that make her worse than anyone else who strts more ? Of course not
                              let it go ...
                              Didn’t realize the Stars had any kids on UNC never mind collecting ACC accolades. That was the problem with the Stars, they like to use guilt by association to claim they were good. Unfortunately the ruined a slew of talent that bought their hype,

Comment

ill extend it to say comparing players on opposite teams is pointless as well.
                                I agree. What a great group of freshmen parents we have this year. I don’t really remember this comparing of college players post club ever happening before. Most of us with kids who play in college understand the process and wish every player on the team does well.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X