The DEATH of NESJ

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll miss their hard hitting jounalism, like the 50 most influential people article.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      I'll miss their hard hitting jounalism, like the 50 most influential people article.
      lol. Take docs and coaches at the biggest NE clubs. Done. The same kind of insight and practicality as the national top high school polls.

Comment

Did nothing but add to the elitism of club soccer.

Comment

Some guy is already posting their content for free in another thread.

Comment

Anyone that subscribed should feel free to post full article text here.

Comment

OMG, I just subscribed! I am in fact a crazy soccer parent, and when someone forwarded an article with my son's name in it . . . . well, I had to read the whole thing!

I admit it, ok??

Comment

OMG, I just subscribed! I am in fact a crazy soccer parent, and when someone forwarded an article with my son's name in it . . . . well, I had to read the whole thing!

I admit it, ok??
                Call your credit card company and tell them it was a fraudulent charge :)

Comment

I admit it, ok??
                  Ouch, $80 down the drain when you could have just looked at a few team statistics pages online yourself to get the same information! Oh well, live and learn.

Comment

I admit it, ok??
                    My kid is probably the best player in NE in his age. We have never heard of NESJ shiit.

Comment

I admit it, ok??
                      Sad. Sad. Sad.

Comment

Sad. Sad. Sad.
                        Where is this soccer journal found? We should support the soccer comminity in NE.

Comment

Where is this soccer journal found? We should support the soccer comminity in NE.
                          Behind a paywall so don’t even bother.

Comment

My kid is probably the best player in NE in his age. We have never heard of NESJ shiit.
                            That's probably because they don't start covering players until they turn 7. Good luck at this weekend's kinderkicks match!

Comment

That's probably because they don't start covering players until they turn 7. Good luck at this weekend's kinderkicks match!
                              Post of the day.

Comment

https://www.nesoccerjournal.com

There is something to be said for supporting local soccer coverage, no matter how flawed it is.

I have a prep school player, so it is fun to read about many of the kids I know or have met. Their analysis isn't always that great, but where else am I going to read anything about this group of kids?

Prep school parents alone can't carry nesj, but I wish them well.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X