Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    TBU is the B Team

Sunrise lost their best players

WPU should win it all

KU is playing Silver Div typical

Predators is the B Team

Cape Coral is Strong

Lakeland is Strong
    How is Predators a B Team. They are http://home.gotsoccer.com/rankings/t...?TeamID=756872
    and https://pbgpredators.demosphere-secu...ng-assessments

And who cares about KU, they suck and playing in the B bracket.

Comment

TBU is the B Team

WPU should win it all

Predators is the B Team

Cape Coral is Strong

Lakeland is Strong
      For being B teams...they beat you.....hahahahahaha

Comment

How is Predators a B Team. They are http://home.gotsoccer.com/rankings/t...?TeamID=756872
        and https://pbgpredators.demosphere-secu...ng-assessments

And who cares about KU, they suck and playing in the B bracket.
        KU owns your ASS B I T C H

Comment

KU owns your ASS B I T C H
          STOP!!!!!! you needed the entire Pinecrest team to make you relevant. Dont worry just keep playing in the B Bracket.

Comment

STOP!!!!!! you needed the entire Pinecrest team to make you relevant. Dont worry just keep playing in the B Bracket.
            You are incorrect sir, They needed us

Comment

You are incorrect sir, They needed us
              You still SUCK, continue playing in the lower divisions. Point Chasers!!!!

Comment

TBU's B team is better than yours!

Comment

You still SUCK, continue playing in the lower divisions. Point Chasers!!!!
                  You couldn't be any more ignorant if you tried. We had no choice in which division we got placed. FYSA in their infinite widom decided to place us in the lower division for some stupid reason, even though we beat Lakeland and Cape Coral head to head last season AND were competitive against much of the top teams in the state throughout the year. You really think we wanted to waste our time and money travelling to Lakewood Ranch and Fort Myers to play a bunch of B teams?? You think if we were "point chasers", we'd be sitting at 55 on GotSoccer??? Come up with a better theory dude.

It really goes to show how much you DON'T KNOW about our club. The last thing ANY of our teams at KU can be called is point chasers.

Our DOC demands that our coaches consistently challenge their teams. For example, this "point chasing" 2005 team is playing up at the Disney Qualifier this weekend with the U15 age group and our U17 teams (a roster of 17 made up of 8 03s and 04s) is usually the lowest ranked team in most of the showcases they play in. And you call that point chasing??

Comment

You couldn't be any more ignorant if you tried. We had no choice in which division we got placed. FYSA in their infinite widom decided to place us in the lower division for some stupid reason, even though we beat Lakeland and Cape Coral head to head last season AND were competitive against much of the top teams in the state throughout the year. You really think we wanted to waste our time and money travelling to Lakewood Ranch and Fort Myers to play a bunch of B teams?? You think if we were "point chasers", we'd be sitting at 55 on GotSoccer??? Come up with a better theory dude.

It really goes to show how much you DON'T KNOW about our club. The last thing ANY of our teams at KU can be called is point chasers.

Our DOC demands that our coaches consistently challenge their teams. For example, this "point chasing" 2005 team is playing up at the Disney Qualifier this weekend with the U15 age group and our U17 teams (a roster of 17 made up of 8 03s and 04s) is usually the lowest ranked team in most of the showcases they play in. And you call that point chasing??
                    That just goes to show you how bad it is at KU, you can't fill a roster, so you have to fill it with younger kids to just make a team. Sounds like a money grab to me. And lets see how bad the KU teams do in this qualifier. Why play if you do not have a shot at qualifying for the Showcase in December?

I get it...NV needs his ego stroked!!!

And if to 05's are paying half the hotel and pre diem, you are getting rooked. There is no need to play in this event as a U14 team, the 17's are getting a free pass from your pocket book.

Comment

That just goes to show you how bad it is at KU, you can't fill a roster, so you have to fill it with younger kids to just make a team. Sounds like a money grab to me. And lets see how bad the KU teams do in this qualifier. Why play if you do not have a shot at qualifying for the Showcase in December?

I get it...NV needs his ego stroked!!!

And if to 05's are paying half the hotel and pre diem, you are getting rooked. There is no need to play in this event as a U14 team, the 17's are getting a free pass from your pocket book.
                      Wait, so what it is it??? Are we point chasers?? Does our coach needs his ego stroked?? Is it a money grab?? You're all over the place with your theories and wild accusations. Obviously, you've got an issue sticking to one story or one thing. I'm willing to bet that you're one of those parents that jumps around from club to club because you're under the delusion that your kid is better than what they are or you just have problems fitting in. Seriously, I'm just dying to know which club you're with, but something tells me you'll stay anonymous on that front.

And let me take a moment to correct you, the U17 team has been together since they were u11s which was before the change to birth year, so it was better to keep the team together rather than break them up by age just to win more games. That team, even with their relative youth, played in the qualifier last year, advanced out of the group stages and played in the Showcase in November.

The 05 group is poised to take a huge step forward as we did pick up players from neighboring progams (Pinecrest and Cutler Ridge) that were looking for better coaching and more exposure, something that NV offers as an A licensed coach and a former pro and that few other coaches can boast in Dade County.

I suggest the next time you're at a tournament or event and either the 05 or 02 team is playing (both coached by NV) come around and watch a little bit of it. I think you'd be suprised how well the girls play the game...... even though we are a small club.

Comment

Wait, so what it is it??? Are we point chasers?? Does our coach needs his ego stroked?? Is it a money grab?? You're all over the place with your theories and wild accusations. Obviously, you've got an issue sticking to one story or one thing. I'm willing to bet that you're one of those parents that jumps around from club to club because you're under the delusion that your kid is better than what they are or you just have problems fitting in. Seriously, I'm just dying to know which club you're with, but something tells me you'll stay anonymous on that front.

And let me take a moment to correct you, the U17 team has been together since they were u11s which was before the change to birth year, so it was better to keep the team together rather than break them up by age just to win more games. That team, even with their relative youth, played in the qualifier last year, advanced out of the group stages and played in the Showcase in November.

The 05 group is poised to take a huge step forward as we did pick up players from neighboring progams (Pinecrest and Cutler Ridge) that were looking for better coaching and more exposure, something that NV offers as an A licensed coach and a former pro and that few other coaches can boast in Dade County.

I suggest the next time you're at a tournament or event and either the 05 or 02 team is playing (both coached by NV) come around and watch a little bit of it. I think you'd be suprised how well the girls play the game...... even though we are a small club.
                        You just tell that crazy dad of yours that if he pulls any of that crazy stuff with our team he will be sorry

Comment

TBU is the B Team

WPU should win it all

Predators is the B Team

Cape Coral is Strong

Lakeland is Strong
                          Agreed. WPU should win it all. Good team all around.

Comment

Agreed. WPU should win it all. Good team all around.
                            LMAO That's funny

Comment

LMAO That's funny
                              What’s funny about it? Tell me who would be favored vs them excluding ecnl and da teams.

Comment

What’s funny about it? Tell me who would be favored vs them excluding ecnl and da teams.
                                Who were lucky to draw with TBU's 2nd team. You tied with an own goal in the last few minutes. I saw it from the other field (Wellington/Cape Coral)

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X