• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Just move along, Whiner.

You must be a joy at the neighborhood barbecue
    Just keep cutting checks, sucker.

Comment

Isn’t there another thread dedicated to these advertisements? I need to talk about my sons D3 6th seeded team and their run to the state championship.

Comment

Just calling out a blatant money grab when it's warranted.
        You're not wrong. How often do these combines pan out for the participant? Seems like you're better off going to an ID camp hosted by your child's college of interest.

Comment

You're not wrong. How often do these combines pan out for the participant? Seems like you're better off going to an ID camp hosted by your child's college of interest.
          “Seems”....

Real hard-hitting commentary here. Feel like I’m reading MSNBC. “Hey let’s just form an opinion and go with it”....

Comment

“Seems”....

Real hard-hitting commentary here. Feel like I’m reading MSNBC. “Hey let’s just form an opinion and go with it”....
            It's $145 to be outside in December dressed so you can't move getting observed by coaches freezing their butts off wanting to go home. If you're lucky it's not snowing. Sorry but that sounds nuts to me. I'd gladly pay a premium and move in inside. But this makes no sense to me and not worthy of consideration. (note that it doesn't say that it is outside on the site. I presumed it was inside until I read here that it is outside).

...and fwiw, I'm at the least in a tie for being the most conservative person on this site.

Comment

It's $145 to be outside in December dressed so you can't move getting observed by coaches freezing their butts off wanting to go home. If you're lucky it's not snowing. Sorry but that sounds nuts to me. I'd gladly pay a premium and move in inside. But this makes no sense to me and not worthy of consideration. (note that it doesn't say that it is outside on the site. I presumed it was inside until I read here that it is outside).

...and fwiw, I'm at the least in a tie for being the most conservative person on this site.
              Make sure you wrap up l’ill Johnny nice and tight.

Not unusual to be outside in December

All depends on the weather. Two years ago we practiced outside until December 22nd. Some clubs go all winter if the weather cooperates

Like everything- you can do what you want but if you just whine about stuff you aren’t going to be involved in, it’s just noise.

MSNBC....

Comment

Make sure you wrap up l’ill Johnny nice and tight.

Not unusual to be outside in December

All depends on the weather. Two years ago we practiced outside until December 22nd. Some clubs go all winter if the weather cooperates

Like everything- you can do what you want but if you just whine about stuff you aren’t going to be involved in, it’s just noise.

MSNBC....
                Are you the guy running this money grab?

Comment

Are you the guy running this money grab?
                  Nope. He’s a standup guy and too classy to respond to you fools

If you don’t want to do it why do you care? Want to control the groupthink?

Comment

Since this Thread has deviated significantly form NH Soccer. I will add my 2 cents. My daughter has been going to single college ID camps for the last 2 years and if the coaches are interested they will ask the player to attend additional groups camps if there are no game opportunities to see players. Two coaches ask my daughter to attend the Elite Combine in Dec. So if you and your player are doing your homework there are opportunities at all the camps, even in the cold. Your player needs to be marketing themselves a lot.

Comment

Since this Thread has deviated significantly form NH Soccer. I will add my 2 cents. My daughter has been going to single college ID camps for the last 2 years and if the coaches are interested they will ask the player to attend additional groups camps if there are no game opportunities to see players. Two coaches ask my daughter to attend the Elite Combine in Dec. So if you and your player are doing your homework there are opportunities at all the camps, even in the cold. Your player needs to be marketing themselves a lot.
                      The (rhetorical) question still remains, why not inside?

Comment

Nope. He’s a standup guy and too classy to respond to you fools

If you don’t want to do it why do you care? Want to control the groupthink?
                        The 'standup guy' was the one who trolled the thread to begin with.

Groupthink is exactly what will result in parents paying good money to practice for three hours in the middle of winter in New England (If you are fortunate enough for it not to be snowing). Can't insult the powers that be and tell them that this is a little ridiculous. Just write the check and shut up.

Comment

Can't with for playoffs to start. Great games in D1 and D2 in the first round.

Comment

The 'standup guy' was the one who trolled the thread to begin with.

Groupthink is exactly what will result in parents paying good money to practice for three hours in the middle of winter in New England (If you are fortunate enough for it not to be snowing). Can't insult the powers that be and tell them that this is a little ridiculous. Just write the check and shut up.
                            I tend to think of myself as a 'stand-up' guy. Never done anything to offend on this board, but you have your opinion and that's cool. If you haven't been to one of our events what makes you think it is a waste. We have a lot of kids who were introduced to coaches at our events and went on to sign with the college. St. A's just signed a kid two weeks ago that they first met at our Spring showcase earlier this year.

FYI, Stars and GPS are holding outdoor tournaments in December, so it is very normal to practice in the winter.

If you child is high school age I encourage you to give it a try before you judge.

Thanks,
                            Frank

Comment

Can't with for playoffs to start. Great games in D1 and D2 in the first round.
                              With so many club players on many different teams it makes these playoffs pretty wide open.

Wish NHIAA would do a better job sending out updates on scores. Would love to get halftime and finals as they happen instead of waiting for NHIAA site to be updated. Good luck to all teams!

Comment

With so many club players on many different teams it makes these playoffs pretty wide open.

Wish NHIAA would do a better job sending out updates on scores. Would love to get halftime and finals as they happen instead of waiting for NHIAA site to be updated. Good luck to all teams!
                                Most of the schools post on facebook or instagram during the games if you must need the information.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X