Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    VOB IS in complete chaos right now stay away.!
    In what way?

Comment

In what way?
      Smithtown club falling apart very fast

Comment

In what way?

Comment

Lol, nice try. Luckily everyone knows who you are and what your agenda is

Comment

Lol, nice try. Luckily everyone knows who you are and what your agenda is
            Just a parent who left with others due to Smithtown horrible direction they put us in.

Comment

Just a parent who left with others due to Smithtown horrible direction they put us in.
              See ya

Comment

Every club has them. The victim parent who's kid was cut and now everyone else is to blame. No wonder we have so many snowflakes in this generation.

Comment

Attention: Smithtown Coaches

Every club has them. The victim parent who's kid was cut and now everyone else is to blame. No wonder we have so many snowflakes in this generation.
                  You are so right...just another prima donna thinking they are entitled to great things (great things must be earned). Total Snow Flake. Probably voted for Hillary...MAGA.

Comment

You are so right...just another prima donna thinking they are entitled to great things (great things must be earned). Total Snow Flake. Probably voted for Hillary...MAGA.
                    Kid was cut and parent couldn't buy the kid playing time

Comment

Kid was cut and parent couldn't buy the kid playing time
                      They come out of every club around acting like big entitled babies whining to everyone. Guess what? You're kid sucked, don't mean to hurt your feelings but that is the truth and everyone knew it but you.

Comment

Of course they did. This is a soccer forum, not football or car racing or golf. Give me a brek Who the heck do you think is into soccer? Sport beloved of women and mexicans and muslims.

Comment

Entitled to great things when I’m paying great money, yes... it wasn’t that my kid was cut, it was that the club couldn’t fulfill their NPL commitment and put players on a team that can’t play in those leagues. That’s why I left-and I voted for Trump. Smithtown making soccer bad again

Comment

Entitled to great things when I’m paying great money, yes... it wasn’t that my kid was cut, it was that the club couldn’t fulfill their NPL commitment and put players on a team that can’t play in those leagues. That’s why I left-and I voted for Trump. Smithtown making soccer bad again
                            I stand corrected. If 3 in 10 in NY went for DT, I guess could be a couple on a team. Have not met many.

Comment

Now you're just making things up. Not only did they fulfill their commitments, but at some ages they excelled. Get your facts straight.

Comment

Now you're just making things up. Not only did they fulfill their commitments, but at some ages they excelled. Get your facts straight.
                                Hahahahahahahahah-now who’s making **** up. Hahahahaha what a joke

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X