Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    AB with another big win over Lincoln Sudbury 2-0. Solid week for AB winning over Westford and LS. Not bad for a “awful” team.
    LS sucks too.

Comment

Wachusett will win it all

Comment

AB with another big win over Lincoln Sudbury 2-0. Solid week for AB winning over Westford and LS. Not bad for a “awful” team.
        LS sucks too.

Comment

Natick beat Hingham 4-2.

Comment

Natick beat Hingham 4-2.
            Wait. What? Hingham is stacked with D1 commits and a National player and Natick lost most of their senior starters. What happened?

Comment

Wait. What? Hingham is stacked with D1 commits and a National player and Natick lost most of their senior starters. What happened?
              They have 2 d1 commits and obviously one of them is the NT player

Comment

Natick beat Hingham 4-2.
                Congrats to Natick.
                Anyone there? Is there anymore to it than Whole Team > 2 Individuals?

Comment

They have 2 d1 commits and obviously one of them is the NT player
                  My bad! I heard they had 5-6. Clearly an exaggeration.

Comment

My bad! I heard they had 5-6. Clearly an exaggeration.
                    Just two forwards and one of them went down with a knee injury during the game.

Comment

Congrats to Natick.
                      Anyone there? Is there anymore to it than Whole Team > 2 Individuals?
                      Doesn't Natick have "the best public school player in the state" on their team? The last coached gushed about her and she's still there and a D1 commit I believe. What has Natick won? They lived off the group that graduated because they won mtoc in the 7th grade. Obviously ditching the coach was a good thing.

Comment

Doesn't Natick have "the best public school player in the state" on their team? The last coached gushed about her and she's still there and a D1 commit I believe. What has Natick won? They lived off the group that graduated because they won mtoc in the 7th grade. Obviously ditching the coach was a good thing.
                        Right, the coach that lost 3 games in the last 2 years. It's really been their last two grad classes (17 & 18) driving the success. Lets also not forget that a lot of talent has left the HS ranks with DA, and also that Natick has been a successful D1 program and is a lot more battle tested, while Hingham has moved up, notwithstanding their annual 2 games vs W-H. My money is on still on KP in the south.

Comment

Right, the coach that lost 3 games in the last 2 years. It's really been their last two grad classes (17 & 18) driving the success. Lets also not forget that a lot of talent has left the HS ranks with DA, and also that Natick has been a successful D1 program and is a lot more battle tested, while Hingham has moved up, notwithstanding their annual 2 games vs W-H. My money is on still on KP in the south.
                          It's easy when your the underdog. Let's see how KP does as the favorite. Natick was the favorite and top seed the last two years and they couldn't handle it.

Comment

Hingham parent here. Honest opinion is Hingham controlled a lot of the game and had more shots than Natick. Natick's center defender was very good as was the D1 commit in midfield and the forward looked fast. Hingham lost one of their best players which affected the game. Hingham will be fine and the two teams meet again in a few weeks.

Comment

Hingham parent here. Honest opinion is Hingham controlled a lot of the game and had more shots than Natick. Natick's center defender was very good as was the D1 commit in midfield and the forward looked fast. Hingham lost one of their best players which affected the game. Hingham will be fine and the two teams meet again in a few weeks.
                              If Hingham lost one of their best players they will struggle against the better teams. Not deep but have a couple of very talented players. Hopefully not a serious injury.

Comment

Natick beat Hingham 4-2.
                                Hingham lost a lot of their strength to graduation the last two years combinted with moving up to a D1 schedule. They will do fine in league games but that's about it.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X