•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

crickets

http://events.gotsport.com/events/re...r=Girls&Age=14

Comment

Isn't someone connected with CJSA either former owner of League Athletics or owner of the new company they're forcing all clubs to use..... Answer = Yes. First they told us going to the new website was optional. When no one bought in, it suddenly became mandatory. They hyped the improved integration with the state system but none of it works. Much worse than League Athletics.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Isn't someone connected with CJSA either former owner of League Athletics or owner of the new company they're forcing all clubs to use..... Answer = Yes. First they told us going to the new website was optional. When no one bought in, it suddenly became mandatory. They hyped the improved integration with the state system but none of it works. Much worse than League Athletics.
        it's utter garbage. Worst youth sports website I've ever worked with, and I've done soccer, lax and baseball. CJSA should be ashamed of jamming this down the clubs throats like this.

Comment

We will be looking forward to you stepping up and assuming some of this responsibility.
          D00uche. Cjsa scared away qualified people years ago. Get a clue

Comment

D00uche. Cjsa scared away qualified people years ago. Get a clue
            the funny thing is I'm trying to "step up" to get my clubs kids rostered, and the website doesn't work. How about CJSA "step up" and get a real website?

Comment

M Schwartzwas responsible for bringing in League Athletics.

Comment

M Schwartzwas responsible for bringing in League Athletics.
                CJSA has nothing to do with League Athletics. They are a private company that many sports teams, clubs, and leagues choose to use. Each decision is done by a small group affiliated with or running that group. When our town brought it in we looked at a couple if other companies and leagur ayhletics offered the most bells and whistles at a reasonable price, not limited to individual team sites for schedules (including text and email notifications), rosters, amd communications, front and custom pages and communication for our entire club, online payment system. They can also handle registration and scheduling for tournaments. I am not sure whoor what the new system bringa in but it is nothing like LA for the users, teams or clubs. Mostly I am just worried about giving my email to a set of dirtbags that will likely sell it to any bidder like our little league does ...... Now I get tons of spammed I am considering calling them on the privacy agreement that they have violated concerning my email address (not that this will get me anywhere but non IT peiple need to be more aware of thw stupid thinga they do that cause everyone issues like this).

Comment

CJSA has nothing to do with League Athletics. They are a private company that many sports teams, clubs, and leagues choose to use. Each decision is done by a small group affiliated with or running that group. When our town brought it in we looked at a couple if other companies and leagur ayhletics offered the most bells and whistles at a reasonable price, not limited to individual team sites for schedules (including text and email notifications), rosters, amd communications, front and custom pages and communication for our entire club, online payment system. They can also handle registration and scheduling for tournaments. I am not sure whoor what the new system bringa in but it is nothing like LA for the users, teams or clubs. Mostly I am just worried about giving my email to a set of dirtbags that will likely sell it to any bidder like our little league does ...... Now I get tons of spammed I am considering calling them on the privacy agreement that they have violated concerning my email address (not that this will get me anywhere but non IT peiple need to be more aware of thw stupid thinga they do that cause everyone issues like this).
                  Dear CJSA,
                  can I forward the irate emails and calls from parents who's kids aren't "in the system" and cannot play in games even though they are paid and registered in my town?
                  Sincerely,
                  Mr. I Hope CCSL Takes Over Town Soccer Too

Comment

New system is fantastic, not only will players have a US ID but it will also assign the players and International FIFA ID. This is a step in the right direction for our National Soccer blueprint. Now all the clubs who say they develop will be exposed. Jerry Jones is the brains behind this company, buy stock now cause this is going to be better than Google!

Comment

New system is fantastic, not only will players have a US ID but it will also assign the players and International FIFA ID. This is a step in the right direction for our National Soccer blueprint. Now all the clubs who say they develop will be exposed. Jerry Jones is the brains behind this company, buy stock now cause this is going to be better than Google!
                      lack of success was because of poor IDs? That was easy! Look out Qatar!

Comment

Quick everyone I have snake oil for sale. It will cure all your ailments. This is the next big thing!!!

Comment

that's great. We're just worried about some poor U11 rec soccer kids who aren't in the system and can't play. Thanks CJSA.

Comment

Give this information out to every parent and have them call and email these guys:

Joe Conte. 203-248-9853 president@cjsa.org

Joe Zizak 860-848-8237
                            reg@secjsa.org

Comment

No one answers phones at CJSA.

Comment

Yeah, because so many youth player go on to play international, they need a national ID. This makes a ton of sense. I'm all for standards and uniformity but most competitive clubs in CT are in US Club (CCSL) now anyway not US Youth (CJSA). How do you keep track of the same kids in two systems.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X