Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    TBU is the B Team

Sunrise lost their best players

WPU should win it all

KU is playing Silver Div typical

Predators is the B Team

Cape Coral is Strong

Lakeland is Strong
    Sunrise lost two players, a good midfielder and a forward. Both have been replaced. Last week shook rust off, this week they just beat Orlando City 7-0. Marathon season, we'll see who's on top at end. Sunrise

Comment

Orlando City C Team, relax you didn’t play anybody.

Comment

Orlando City C Team, relax you didn’t play anybody.
        Agreed. That is the same OC team that lost to Weston’s B team on Saturday 4-0. I would expect you to be more than 3 goals better than weston’s B team if you think you are #1 in the state. Calling your post bs. Beat somebody in the top 10 convincingly and then I’d agree. Scratch that. Just beat Clay County in two weeks by the same score or better than you beat them last year and I’ll agree with you.

Comment

Agreed. That is the same OC team that lost to Weston’s B team on Saturday 4-0. I would expect you to be more than 3 goals better than weston’s B team if you think you are #1 in the state. Calling your post bs. Beat somebody in the top 10 convincingly and then I’d agree. Scratch that. Just beat Clay County in two weeks by the same score or better than you beat them last year and I’ll agree with you.
          Cape Coral I meant to say, not clay county.

Comment

Sunrise lost two players, a good midfielder and a forward. Both have been replaced. Last week shook rust off, this week they just beat Orlando City 7-0. Marathon season, we'll see who's on top at end. Sunrise
            And number 12 doesn't even come close to replacing 6

Comment

And number 12 doesn't even come close to replacing 6
              Totally agree. Number 6 was arguably the best forward in the state. Can’t be replaced. I did notice sunrise isn’t playing kickball anymore which is a huge improvement. Doesn’t mean the offense will be better as they lost a huge piece but it is better for the team now that they have to play team ball. We’ll see what happens. I still think when the meet good teams they won’t be able to score. Will have to hope for a 0-0 or 1-1 tie.

Comment

Totally agree. Number 6 was arguably the best forward in the state. Can’t be replaced. I did notice sunrise isn’t playing kickball anymore which is a huge improvement. Doesn’t mean the offense will be better as they lost a huge piece but it is better for the team now that they have to play team ball. We’ll see what happens. I still think when the meet good teams they won’t be able to score. Will have to hope for a 0-0 or 1-1 tie.
                Does Sunrise still have the centerback that just boots the ball?

Comment

West pines is going to win this age group rather easily. The rest of these teams are fighting for second. They have the best forwards and best midfield. Good not great defense. Midfield is where the game is won and they are far and away better than the rest of this grouping.

Comment

Does Sunrise still have the centerback that just boots the ball?
                    Yes but she has been coached up a bit it appears. Still boots it but passes a bit too now.

Comment

West pines is going to win this age group rather easily. The rest of these teams are fighting for second. They have the best forwards and best midfield. Good not great defense. Midfield is where the game is won and they are far and away better than the rest of this grouping.
                      Didn't you barely draw with TBU on an own goal late in the game, a team you beat last season handedly?????
                      http://home.gotsoccer.com/rankings/t...y=yes&compact=

Comment

??????????

Comment

Didn't you barely draw with TBU on an own goal late in the game, a team you beat last season handedly?????
                          http://home.gotsoccer.com/rankings/t...y=yes&compact=
                          They said they were missing four starters including their striker who is arguably their best player.

Comment

They said they were missing four starters including their striker who is arguably their best player.
                            Always an excuse from that team. But I do agree if they really were missing four starters, they are the team to beat assuming they didn’t lose anyone from last year. Sunrise without 6 is not the same team. West Pines proved themselves last year as being the closest to Sunrise/Weston. If they didn’t lose anyone, they should overtake Sunrise as the favorite.

Comment

Big weekend at Kelly Road field.

Any predictions?

Comment

Saturday
                                SUNRISE STING 2005 X1 Vs. CSCCS CAPE CORAL SA 2005 CYCLONE GIRLS BLACK, WINNER CAPE CORAL
                                ANWSC WELLINGTON SC 2005 WAVE WHITE Vs. PBG PREDATORS 05 GIRLS WHITE, WINNER WELLINGTON
                                CNLFC LAKELAND TROPICS FUTBOL 05 GIRLS ELITE Vs. CNTBU TAMPA BAY UNITED PREMIER GIRLS 2005, WINNER TAMPA BAY UNITED
                                CSNYS FLORIDA FIRE JUNIORS 2005 GIRLS PREMIER (14U) Vs. WEST PINES UNITED FC U14 GIRLS ELITE, WINNER WEST PINES

Sunday
                                CSCCS CAPE CORAL SA 2005 CYCLONE GIRLS BLACK Vs. WEST PINES UNITED FC U14 GIRLS ELITE, WINNER WEST PINES
                                CSNYS FLORIDA FIRE JUNIORS 2005 GIRLS PREMIER (14U) Vs. CNLFC LAKELAND TROPICS FUTBOL 05 GIRLS ELITE, WINNER FLORIDA FIRE
                                CNTBU TAMPA BAY UNITED PREMIER GIRLS 2005 Vs. ANWSC WELLINGTON SC 2005 WAVE WHITE, WINNER DRAW
                                PBG PREDATORS 05 GIRLS WHITE Vs. SUNRISE STING 2005 X1, WINNER PREDATORS

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X