Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Revolution Academy needs to make some changes.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    You mean, trashing.

I still don’t understand. Isn’t Sporting better than the Revs? If he didn’t make it at the Revs, how did he make Sporting? Oh wait. I get it now. You’re just as dumb and clueless as the staff at the Revs! Makes total sense now. It’s OK. Your bubble is a great place to raise a nice boy. You shouldn’t worry so much that he isn’t a bona fide baller. I’m sure he’ll get into a good college and have a secure life. His life doesn’t have to be extraordinary. It only happens for a very few.
    Smells like codfish stalking game reports. Give up the compulsive disorder and get a life already. No one, absolutely NO ONE cares where your d* kids are.

Comment

You mean, trashing.

I still don’t understand. Isn’t Sporting better than the Revs? If he didn’t make it at the Revs, how did he make Sporting? Oh wait. I get it now. You’re just as dumb and clueless as the staff at the Revs! Makes total sense now. It’s OK. Your bubble is a great place to raise a nice boy. You shouldn’t worry so much that he isn’t a bona fide baller. I’m sure he’ll get into a good college and have a secure life. His life doesn’t have to be extraordinary. It only happens for a very few.
      LOL!! 6-0 superstars!

Comment

You mean, trashing.

Here's what happens to the very few: crazy mom and pop drag their kids off to Europe even though they are marginal Revs players. One "plays" a single match and becomes ineligible to play in college. Parents continue to try to sell their snake oil.

Comment

Here's what happens to the very few: crazy mom and pop drag their kids off to Europe even though they are marginal Revs players. One "plays" a single match and becomes ineligible to play in college. Parents continue to try to sell their snake oil.
          Incorrect. All of it.

Comment

Here’s what happens to the lucky few. They get to train with kids that are actually dedicated to soccer, under coaches that actually know what they are doing. Impossible in MA.

Comment

Here’s what happens to the lucky few. They get to train with kids that are actually dedicated to soccer, under coaches that actually know what they are doing. Impossible in MA.
              This is actually a good point that few could argue with, unfortunately.

Comment

That’s an excellent point.

Comment

Without moving to a residential academy or a soccer country, what is the best you can piece together in MA? My kid doesn’t want to slide backwards from his mid-teens, but we don’t see a solution.

Comment

Without moving to a residential academy or a soccer country, what is the best you can piece together in MA? My kid doesn’t want to slide backwards from his mid-teens, but we don’t see a solution.
                    Do the Revs for free and take the money you're saving to spend on quality personal trainers. Or, screw DA get your kid a good ISL scholarship so that academically he's better set up for the next stage of his life. Add a quality non DA club to the mix, or get a DA waiver

Comment

I think a lot of parents are asking this same question. Seems like there are several different routes people are taking, and programs being pieced together, as you mentioned, basically people trying to make the best of what they have relatively nearby. At this point, I don't think there is a good solution in this state. If the Revs aren't willing to start a residential academy, hopefully a club from overseas will capitalize on the opportunity to build one in the area. With the current soccer climate here, kids would be flocking to a program that offered decent training.

Comment

I think a lot of parents are asking this same question. Seems like there are several different routes people are taking, and programs being pieced together, as you mentioned, basically people trying to make the best of what they have relatively nearby. At this point, I don't think there is a good solution in this state. If the Revs aren't willing to start a residential academy, hopefully a club from overseas will capitalize on the opportunity to build one in the area. With the current soccer climate here, kids would be flocking to a program that offered decent training.
                        Why would they choose cold snowy MA over sunny FL? Ain’t gonna happen.

Personal trainers don’t make you better at soccer unfortunately.

Comment

Why would they choose cold snowy MA over sunny FL? Ain’t gonna happen.

Personal trainers don’t make you better at soccer unfortunately.
                          Neither will playing for the Revs.

Comment

Scales head embedded firlmy up his arse.

Congrats to George Washington defender and freshman former Brooks player Marcelo Lage on scoring his first collegiate goal today against Binghamton. Lage was not returned to the Revs academy when Bryan Scales instituted the no HS waiver policy. Lage went to play for the Boston Bolts. Scales is a soccer Neanderthal!

Comment

Wow! Binghamton??? Impressive.

Comment

Congrats to George Washington defender and freshman former Brooks player Marcelo Lage on scoring his first collegiate goal today against Binghamton. Lage was not returned to the Revs academy when Bryan Scales instituted the no HS waiver policy. Lage went to play for the Boston Bolts. Scales is a soccer Neanderthal!
                                Is brooks a Hs?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X