Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    makes perfect sense CU loses top players to the Thorns DA. GPS is just like CU a local club trying to survive where club hopping is the norm .yawn
    You are pokin' the pup.

They go to DA for one year. Look what happened to the DA 03. WAKE UP. They will go back to HS unless the parents force them. Look at the Hazel postings. Its all a story but truth is that she is walking alone in high school, in the shadows. S%% be real. Three DA kids alone (starters) flocked to one single local HS.

Comment

You are pokin' the pup.

They go to DA for one year. Look what happened to the DA 03. WAKE UP. They will go back to HS unless the parents force them. Look at the Hazel postings. Its all a story but truth is that she is walking alone in high school, in the shadows. S%% be real. Three DA kids alone (starters) flocked to one single local HS.
      Who cares? As long as a kid gets to play at a subsidized cost for any length of time its worth it. The coaches already know they loses players to the high schools when freshmen year comes around. Our DD may even stay with the program awhile after she decides whether she wants to go to Jesuit! Best of both worlds I say

Comment

Who cares? As long as a kid gets to play at a subsidized cost for any length of time its worth it. The coaches already know they loses players to the high schools when freshmen year comes around. Our DD may even stay with the program awhile after she decides whether she wants to go to Jesuit! Best of both worlds I say
        Cheap ass. Subsidized crap most of the time.

Comment

it was 50% of the starting 10 field players. 5 girls.
          1/2 your starters is huge..or high numbers.
          1. They weren't all starters
          2. Easily replaced

Comment

2. Easily replaced
            Uh huh...

You need all you can get.

Your older teams aren’t even top 3 in the state. And don’t give us the typical cu nonsense as a reply.

Comment

We play for GPS. We like that our best kids get to play in Munich if they are good enough at the ID camp. No other club can offer a trip to Munich to tryout for Bayern.

Also, the DoC was a professional player and can demonstrate technical moves to the players.

Comment

2. Easily replaced
                Thanks for confirming how bad your lot is. Well done, genius reply.

Comment

We play for GPS. We like that our best kids get to play in Munich if they are good enough at the ID camp. No other club can offer a trip to Munich to tryout for Bayern.

Also, the DoC was a professional player and can demonstrate technical moves to the players.
                  Question, is trip to Munich funded by Bayern or are you paying for this?

Comment

We had to pay for ID camp. Nobody from Oregon was selected. Maybe next year. Our coach says we are close to being selected. He said he will go over and see what the level is to make sure we don’t belong.

Comment

You pay to go to the ID camps or other GPS camps or tournaments and if selected from those for the “ GPS National Team “ you pay to go to London or Munich. GPS doesn’t pay for anything. The ID camps, internal soccer tournaments, and expensive soccer vacations are all part of deal laid out by Legacy Global Sports, the travel company that bought out GPS in 2016.

Comment

You pay to go to the ID camps or other GPS camps or tournaments and if selected from those for the “ GPS National Team “ you pay to go to London or Munich. GPS doesn’t pay for anything. The ID camps, internal soccer tournaments, and expensive soccer vacations are all part of deal laid out by Legacy Global Sports, the travel company that bought out GPS in 2016.
                        Can't you recognize when someone is trolling? Its almost like you wrote the post you are responding to. Give it a rest.

Comment

Can't you recognize when someone is trolling? Its almost like you wrote the post you are responding to. Give it a rest.
                          Yes! Thanks!!

Now I see it!

MJ is trolling everybody and anybody!

Did I get it right??

Comment

I actually asked the question about GPS paying for Munich trip. I thought if GPS is paying then it is a neat thing and a benefit. If GPS not paying then why? So just to clarify, not trolling was an honest question.

Comment

I actually asked the question about GPS paying for Munich trip. I thought if GPS is paying then it is a neat thing and a benefit. If GPS not paying then why? So just to clarify, not trolling was an honest question.
                              I didn't mean to imply you were trolling, rather the post you responded to. That was trolling.
                              And, sorry, I can't answer your question about Munich.

Comment

I didn't mean to imply you were trolling, rather the post you responded to. That was trolling.
                                And, sorry, I can't answer your question about Munich.
                                Its not paid for by GPS. The travel is arranged by their parent company that specializes in sports related excursions.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X