Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
    Damn, did Larry plagiarize this article from Soccerwire like it was his own?

https://www.soccerwire.com/news/club...n-strong-form/

Chief Rocker is lazy and unethical.
    Larry is a loser

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Larry is now actually jumping into threads to personally insult and attack the FC Westchester head of ops and senior board member. Has he ever been on a field and know the first thing about the program or coaches or simply basing his views entirely on them stopping to comply with his extortionist advertising. what a complete joke. beyond pravda like
      I looked through the thread in question and didn't see anything that wasn't true...

Comment

ok larry - nice try. pathetic

Comment

ok larry - nice try. pathetic
          Different poster - what was posted about FCW was very much true and really not that terrible either. Someone here is stretching a bit. That said, LM is a censoring, soccer-ignorant fool.

Comment

Larry is a loser
            By the way .... his name is Liarry Miller

Comment

I actually like Larry. He helped me out with a couple of postings. Rock on Chief Rocker !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I actually like Larry. He helped me out with a couple of postings. Rock on Chief Rocker !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                Keep in mind he’s only helpful if it benefits his best interests

Larry is an idiot

Comment

Then why are you posting here on your boys competitors site.....lol

Comment

So i can't post here because i like Larry ? All i said is that he helped get something out on his site. Talking soccer is good for tryout posts now ? Exactly

Comment

The tryout page is the only thing worthwhile on BOTN. It would be great to have something similar here

Comment

So i can't post here because i like Larry ? All i said is that he helped get something out on his site. Talking soccer is good for tryout posts now ? Exactly
                        You Just proved every anti Larry post here....the only reason people started posting open tryouts here is because Liary would not allow certain clubs to post and his only allowed to post on his site only......

Comment

You like Larry? He helped you once. You don’t know Larry!

Larry is a scumbag curmudgeon who bashes non advertisers, bullies posters, bans posters and censors posts. Other than that I like him too

Comment

Back of the Net is Terrible

You like Larry? He helped you once. You don’t know Larry!

Larry is a scumbag curmudgeon who bashes non advertisers, bullies posters, bans posters and censors posts. Other than that I like him too

Larry is a god dammed Commie bastard that censors your posts on what is supposed to be a public forum!!! He is no different then Joe Stallin and probably voted for Hillary and loves Cuomo the thief. He is not what a real american is supposed to be.

Comment

Soccer website vs. hillary/Cuomo ? Not sure how you can even compare in that last post ? #FakeNews

Comment

Larry is a god dammed Commie bastard that censors your posts on what is supposed to be a public forum!!! He is no different then Joe Stallin and probably voted for Hillary and loves Cuomo the thief. He is not what a real american is supposed to be.
                                Public forum? That is your mistake. BOTN is not a public forum. It is a private biz run by and for the benefit of BOTN. So is TS I guess but whoever runs this seems to just leave it be.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X