Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yeah, a few attempts to misdirect but it does not appear to be the kids that are getting called out.
    News Flash: The board of CU called off the bake-sale this year. Seems KL brought the wrong ingredients and they were deemed inappropriate.

Comment

Wish more parents were smoking on sidelines . . . would make you a lot more tolerable.

Well except Hazel's mom . . . saw enough of her substance abuse behavior when she was younger.

Comment

News Flash: The board of CU called off the bake-sale this year. Seems KL brought the wrong ingredients and they were deemed inappropriate.
        Honestly the idea of this is true makes me want to join CU. probably one hell of a parent group to party with.

You ignorant fs

Comment

Honestly the idea of this is true makes me want to join CU. probably one hell of a parent group to party with.

You ignorant fs
          FCP G05 or CU G05? My kid wants to play HS

Comment

If those are your only two options you are already lost..

Comment

If your kid wants to play high school, why would you choose either of those over priced scams. Put your kid in PCU, United, OP, or any other local club. Your kid can play high school and you’ll save like 4,000 dollars, some of which you can splash down on spirit wear at the high school horror show.

Comment

If your kid wants to play high school, why would you choose either of those over priced scams. Put your kid in PCU, United, OP, or any other local club. Your kid can play high school and you’ll save like 4,000 dollars, some of which you can splash down on spirit wear at the high school horror show.
                Most Jesuit players play at CU if that helps but I’m sure FC has plenty of HS players too.

Comment

This is a valid option for players who want to play local soccer. ECNL give players to play quality teams from across the country and attend showcases where hundreds of colleges will see them play. It is your choice to decide what is best for you.

Comment

CU

Sometimes it's best to do a gut check in this pandemonium of kids sports and ask who matters most. The answer is the same for all of us. Our kids. Ask them who the best coach is. I will tell you when you have an entire team in tears at practice (ok there were 2 stoic players that didn't shed the tears at practice) because they are losing their coach (no not dead, no not leaving club), you have found your answer. You can all try and decide for them; continue to grumble about playing time, be upset because your expectations were not met, feel you were given empty promises, feel your child was slighted, not like the position she is playing, or just go off to something shinier (DA). But why are we doing it. FOR OUR CHILDREN. Listen to your child. They decide and know who the best coaches are. The best is the one that believes and supports them when no one else does. Makes them believe in each other. Takes time with each one of them to develop and make them better. The one who takes time on the pitch to play with them. The coach that expects more and does not settle for less. The one that your child says, it's more than him being a great coach, it's that he is a good person. You can judge all you wish, but you are wrong. The kids know. Just ask them without your preconceived notions. Step aside and help guide but don't decide based on your misinformation. You were misinformed. I was misinformed on CU, and luckily I didn't listen. My daughters coach was good because he wasn't there to appease me, he was there to coach my daughter. Try it on, it might fit.

Comment

Sometimes it's best to do a gut check in this pandemonium of kids sports and ask who matters most. The answer is the same for all of us. Our kids. Ask them who the best coach is. I will tell you when you have an entire team in tears at practice (ok there were 2 stoic players that didn't shed the tears at practice) because they are losing their coach (no not dead, no not leaving club), you have found your answer. You can all try and decide for them; continue to grumble about playing time, be upset because your expectations were not met, feel you were given empty promises, feel your child was slighted, not like the position she is playing, or just go off to something shinier (DA). But why are we doing it. FOR OUR CHILDREN. Listen to your child. They decide and know who the best coaches are. The best is the one that believes and supports them when no one else does. Makes them believe in each other. Takes time with each one of them to develop and make them better. The one who takes time on the pitch to play with them. The coach that expects more and does not settle for less. The one that your child says, it's more than him being a great coach, it's that he is a good person. You can judge all you wish, but you are wrong. The kids know. Just ask them without your preconceived notions. Step aside and help guide but don't decide based on your misinformation. You were misinformed. I was misinformed on CU, and luckily I didn't listen. My daughters coach was good because he wasn't there to appease me, he was there to coach my daughter. Try it on, it might fit.
                      I can’t tell if this is serious or if it is a mockumentary, like Best In Show. But either way, it’s gold and deserves a thread all it’s own.

Comment

Which makes everyone scratch their heads why travel across the nation with teams of average HS Oregon girls?

Because tweens like to travel? Got it.

If you can play, coaches will find you.

We live in Oregon not Mars. Even though the logic to travel comes from Mars.

LOL

Comment

Which makes everyone scratch their heads why travel across the nation with teams of average HS Oregon girls?

Because tweens like to travel? Got it.

If you can play, coaches will find you.

We live in Oregon not Mars. Even though the logic to travel comes from Mars.

LOL
                          Was Jesuit average this year? There is a reason they wiped everyone off the pitch all year long and it’s because they travel to play better competition. Not because they settled for playing clash at the border year after year.

Comment

Was Jesuit average this year? There is a reason they wiped everyone off the pitch all year long and it’s because they travel to play better competition. Not because they settled for playing clash at the border year after year.
                            Jesuit is Jesuit. They are like a classic team competing in a rec league. They operate under different rules. They rule because they have a varsity roster full of premier club players, many from the same club, rather than whatever the coach could scrounge from the neighborhood. End of story; any other explanation is just kissing your own ass.

Do you think they are "nationally relevant"? Who knows, and moreover, who cares? It's prep soccer. The pecking order for soccer at this age is top academies first, other clubs second, high school third. A state high school championship is like a President's Cup. Congratulations.

But in both cases, the primary reason for success is recruiting. You want the best team, get the best players. Developing them takes time.

Comment

So which club is it that we should now avoid because the superstar coach up and left?

Comment

So which club is it that we should now avoid because the superstar coach up and left?
                                He didn't up and leave. Nearly every team got a new coach for next season. He's not going anywhere and will still be a big part of all the teams moving forward.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X