Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    U - 11 Boys, U-11 Girls, U-12 boys and U -13 boys went to FC Mass
    Will they play NEP or Maple?

Comment

web sites says all in NEP and one in Maple

Comment

Where did she come from SW or FCM?
        SDA, She is the real deal! One of the most talented players to come out of Berkshire County and just a great person. We all wish her the best.

Comment

SDA, She is the real deal! One of the most talented players to come out of Berkshire County and just a great person. We all wish her the best.
          Wishing you the best also.

Comment

Pioneer Valley parent...

As for SDA, this is a club that doesn't get its props. In fact, it gets trashed by the big club cheer leaders all the time.

My daughters play SDA and the Pittsfield area teams in many venues (club, high school, tourneys) and these teams are strong because of that program. The teams play a possession game, have lots of good skills, and play well together as a team. This goalie is a further example of the strength of this program, as is a U15 player who did quite well in ODP - national event last year.

My girls look forward to playing against the Pittsfield area teams because of their quality, how they play the game, and their sportsmanship. Many of the players on these teams started with SDA and are the players they are today because of it.

That's all I wanted to say before the SDA bashing began.

Comment

The SDA Goalkeeper would be a great addition for most teams. I have watched her for the past two seasons at ODP. She is a serious player. The coaches seam to be drawn to her great work ethic and enthusiasm.

Comment

SDA also produced a R1 final team player in the 1999 group for the domestic and international trip. Great technical skills taught at this club just not enough bodies to keep teams together for the long term.

Comment

This can't be a serious advertisement on their site

http://westernunitedpioneers.org/wup-alumni-revs.html

Yikes

Comment

Working...
                  X