X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    https://outkick.com/coronavirus-dail...traight-weeks/

I have checked my source on this...in fact, I do all my own research based on the CDC and WHO sites directly and have been dumbfounded as to why NONE of the good news is being reported. In March all we heard about was DEATHS and HOSPITALS filling up. We flattened that now ALL we hear about are CASES b/c that's the ONLY bad news they can come up with. No one is dying any more. In the last 30 days it's been under 1000, sometimes 300-500 per day, which is 1/10 of 1% of the country. Scarier than the virus is how much our media is controlling our information and creating incredible fear
    It's close to 10,000 in June, not 1000. CDC data. https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid19/index.htm

Comment

Insane that anyone thinks mhaving as many Americans die as 9/11 every few days is somehow ok.
      No deaths are ever good deaths...but it's a big F**king country and **** is gonna happen. Every year 10-20 x the World Trade Center total die from the Flu and no-one cares about that at all. No hype about hand washing and masks and spreading like wild fire at schools, which is does every year. And, an awful lot of people die. I realize this is a serious virus, but also do lot of data collecting and the media is absolutely skewing all the data to perpetuate fear. An elementary child is more likely to get struck by lightning than die of covid and the average person takes a bigger risk getting into their vehicle each day.....

Comment

This poor guy finally passed. Fought it for 3 months. A healthy 41 year old.
        https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/ne...was-41-1301841

Comment

It's close to 10,000 in June, not 1000. CDC data. https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid19/index.htm
          Right....that's the monthly total.....less than 1000 per day and some days are only 300 to 500....that's out of 350,000,000. Do the math 500/350M= .0000014 of the population.

But, I'm glad I made you go to the CDC b/c I've been tracking that since March. You won't hear the deaths reported on the news anymore

Comment

This poor guy finally passed. Fought it for 3 months. A healthy 41 year old.
            https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/ne...was-41-1301841
            wife's hot for sure. What's respectful mourning, 30-days?

Comment

Right....that's the monthly total.....less than 1000 per day and some days are only 300 to 500....that's out of 350,000,000. Do the math 500/350M= .0000014 of the population.

But, I'm glad I made you go to the CDC b/c I've been tracking that since March. You won't hear the deaths reported on the news anymore
              Most of the World stayed home. We’ve washed our hands until raw. People are scrambling for hand sanitizer and disinfecting wipes. Most citizens in developed nations are wearing masks. Yet, we’ve already surpassed worldwide flu deaths annually. We’re six months into 2020. You can try and come up with cute little anecdotes, but you can’t explain away the numbers.

Comment

It's on the news right now...it is all the time, and in print and online

Comment

Most of the World stayed home. We’ve washed our hands until raw. People are scrambling for hand sanitizer and disinfecting wipes. Most citizens in developed nations are wearing masks. Yet, we’ve already surpassed worldwide flu deaths annually. We’re six months into 2020. You can try and come up with cute little anecdotes, but you can’t explain away the numbers.
                  The poster is just trying to somehow justify Trump washing his hands of the whole thing. "It's not a lot of people "? It's a lot of people and is worse when you consider the worst of the outbreak was very geographically concentrated and it's not even 4 months in.

Comment

The motive behind the shutdowns, social distancing and wearing masks was to change behavior and creat a societal-wide impact. It’s not even a stretch now to say they the impact is a measurably negative, even catastrophic one.

Comment

Yes, I get vaccinated every year for flu for other people. I'd do the same for Covid.

I wear a mask where required because I think it helps other people, even though it only indirectly helps me.

Most of us already carry smart phones and are traced in myriad other ways, so a microchip, which is kind of a paranoid fantasy anyway, is really the least of our problems.

And finally, no, not everyone cares about the good of society. I think most of us care enough to do what we can, though.
                      Sheep 🐑

Comment

CDC says deaths don’t even meet epidemic level any longer.
                        Less then 5.9% of daily deaths.

Comment

The motive behind the shutdowns, social distancing and wearing masks was to change behavior and creat a societal-wide impact. It’s not even a stretch now to say they the impact is a measurably negative, even catastrophic one.
                          Given how cases are growing rapidly outside of the NE, imagine what it would have looked like had extreme measures not been taken. Three months ago many more would have been hospitalized, even died. We bought valuable time, especially for hospitals to get more equipment, devise plans and learn about better treatments

Comment

Insane that anyone thinks mhaving as many Americans die as 9/11 every few days is somehow ok.
                            Dumb azz
                            8,700 + die every single day for years and years right here in America. Much higher total then 9/11 every single day. Day in. Day out.

Comment

CDC says deaths don’t even meet epidemic level any longer.
                              Less then 5.9% of daily deaths.
                              Nationally perhaps. In certain hot states most likely not. There are some states that still have low numbers, or the numbers are going down. NY hospitalizations have gone down 95%. Even 6 weeks ago they were a huge percentage of the US total because case numbers were lowered elsewhere.

Comment

Given how cases are growing rapidly outside of the NE, imagine what it would have looked like had extreme measures not been taken. Three months ago many more would have been hospitalized, even died. We bought valuable time, especially for hospitals to get more equipment, devise plans and learn about better treatments

We know what would have happened. Sweden.
                                Extreme measures made this worse.
                                Virus was here at Christmas and was undetected until March
                                It is estimated that 800,000 a day were getting it on March 15.
                                No way to test back then.
                                Regardless millions had it in NE and shutdown did not help that.
                                Hospitals were not overwhelmed despite 25 million having had it by mid April.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X