Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dissolution of GPS

My emails have been going crazy from various ex GPS coaches now working with various other clubs. Interestingly some are now at clubs and competing in leagues which we were told were inferior to GPS. Question is what club is going to benefit most from the fall out?

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    My emails have been going crazy from various ex GPS coaches now working with various other clubs. Interestingly some are now at clubs and competing in leagues which we were told were inferior to GPS. Question is what club is going to benefit most from the fall out?
    The advertisers on TS benefit the most after all these threads.

Comment

#obsessed.

Comment

#obsessed is still out here. What a f’n loser!

Comment

#obsessed.
          What is wrong with you? Why so obsessed with a stupid response for a question?
          I do get it for most of the previous threads, but you sound like BTNT and Perspective, just can't let go.

Comment

Can't you just tally up all the emails and tell us what clubs they are with now?

Don't forget the kids and parents as well as the coaches are benefiting from being able to continue with other clubs, in some cases fairly seamlessly (given the timing with the lack of a season).

BTW the new random questions are awesome

Comment

The biggest winners with GPS demise in no particular order are: Juventus, NE Rush and Surf. Those three clubs will become major players in MA soccer.

Comment

Surf is now GPS. Doesn’t make SURF anything exciting. It’s just GPS in a new uniform. A club that takes everyone and is not elite by any means.

Comment

What is wrong with you? Why so obsessed with a stupid response for a question?
                  I do get it for most of the previous threads, but you sound like BTNT and Perspective, just can't let go.
                  This is funny. Accusing someone of not being able to let go? I’d say that people who can’t stop creating threads and posting about GPS are the ones who can’t let go. #obsessed.

Comment

Surf is now GPS. Doesn’t make SURF anything exciting. It’s just GPS in a new uniform. A club that takes everyone and is not elite by any means.
                    I am not saying this to disagree with you. You may be 100% correct, on average, across both genders and age groups. However, I am not aware of a single one of my daughter's teammates on GPS MA Red that went to Juventus. I think a few did go to surf though. My daughter's team fractured across at least 6 teams at at least 4 clubs. for us, it was really sad. but at the same time, it was a great life lesson for my daughter, and a great opportunity to start building her reputation again at a new club.

I do wish all my daughter's teammates the best. She had some great friends in that group, and I'll miss quite a few of their parents, too. Can't wait to bump into them at a tournament. can't believe i miss tournaments lol. peace.

Comment

So providing club soccer opportunities to "everyone" is now bad?
                      Man, TS is bipolar.

Comment

So providing club soccer opportunities to "everyone" is now bad?
                        Man, TS is bipolar.
                        No, but going to a club, that is backed by and hired many of the same people that let to GPS demise might not be the best decision. But maybe all is not what it seems.

Comment

The biggest winners with GPS demise in no particular order are: Juventus, NE Rush and Surf. Those three clubs will become major players in MA soccer.
                          Bolts West

Comment

Scorpions are the new gps.

Full of former gps coaches, partnering with town clubs.

Comment

Bolts West
                              This wins the funniest post award for the day. Bolts West. That’s funny. I am sure this will be a long standing successful 4th tiered level portion of the mighty Boston Bolts. Bolts West..... God I needed that laugh.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X