X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where did the now u16 goalie and his crazy ass dad end up

Hi,

I love the goalie dad and miss him so much. Does anyone really know where they ended up? I think the whole thing with the vikings was a joke. Love to know where they went. That would be a fun team to watch a game and see the dad go crazy.

he went to the liverpool Sc.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Hi,

I love the goalie dad and miss him so much. Does anyone really know where they ended up? I think the whole thing with the vikings was a joke. Love to know where they went. That would be a fun team to watch a game and see the dad go crazy.
      I don't think his dad ever found a team for him, you know the dad got trespassed out at OC training grounds? I am pretty sure one of the parents got some of it on video from their car.

Comment

I don't think his dad ever found a team for him, you know the dad got trespassed out at OC training grounds? I am pretty sure one of the parents got some of it on video from their car.
        They did and posted it to YouTube! Insane how some parents act. Here’s the link: https://youtu.be/dQw4w9WgXcQ

Comment

He's over at Liverpool club Central florida

Comment

They did and posted it to YouTube! Insane how some parents act. Here’s the link: https://youtu.be/dQw4w9WgXcQ
            Fvcking Legend

Comment

He's over at Liverpool club Central florida
              is he really?

Comment

you got be good there

Comment

is he really?[/QUOTE] Yep New club new chance..

Comment

is he really?
                    Yep New club new chance..[/QUOTE]

****ing beautiful... have to find their practice and I am sure I will know who he is within 15 seconds

Comment

Yep New club new chance..
                      ****ing beautiful... have to find their practice and I am sure I will know who he is within 15 seconds[/QUOTE]

His dad nows videos every practice and commentates on the video, I heard him talking to another dad he is going to launch a youtube channel and document his rise. I am literally holding my breath in anticipation of this season, please covid don't f@@k this up for us.

Comment

which team

Comment

****ing beautiful... have to find their practice and I am sure I will know who he is within 15 seconds
                          His dad nows videos every practice and commentates on the video, I heard him talking to another dad he is going to launch a youtube channel and document his rise. I am literally holding my breath in anticipation of this season, please covid don't f@@k this up for us.[/QUOTE]

what could go wrong here...

Comment

His dad nows videos every practice and commentates on the video, I heard him talking to another dad he is going to launch a youtube channel and document his rise. I am literally holding my breath in anticipation of this season, please covid don't f@@k this up for us.
                            what could go wrong here...[/QUOTE]

Assuming dad thinks he will end up playing for luverpool

Comment

Dad just check in he will let us know how its going

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X