Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What! Pandemic Tournament in Palm Beach Gardens

Please tell me that teams are not actually going to participate in a tournament when the Pandemic is at its highest levels in South Florida. Desperate Club needs to re-think it’s actions. Will players, parents, and coaches be required to sign covid liability waivers. How stupid can the host be? Just shut it down already.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Please tell me that teams are not actually going to participate in a tournament when the Pandemic is at its highest levels in South Florida. Desperate Club needs to re-think it’s actions. Will players, parents, and coaches be required to sign covid liability waivers. How stupid can the host be? Just shut it down already.
    This could be the final stand of PBSA.........GPS has gone, Players have disappeared and they’re totally irrelevant and almost non-existent. I don’t think they’re stupid, more desperate which could be worse. The county may shut it down for them....

Comment

This could be the final stand of PBSA.........GPS has gone, Players have disappeared and they’re totally irrelevant and almost non-existent. I don’t think they’re stupid, more desperate which could be worse. The county may shut it down for them....
      Don't worry they are changing the name from the Palm Beach Cup to the Protestors Cup where the kids can kneel during the National Anthem so we shouldn't have any issues with Covid.

Comment

True that. The club has not been relevant for over 5 years at least. Mashed potatoes for teams.

Send them home.

Comment

it was a nice tournament while it lasted

Comment

Is this actually happening?

Comment

Don't worry they are changing the name from the Palm Beach Cup to the Protestors Cup where the kids can kneel during the National Anthem so we shouldn't have any issues with Covid.
              gonna see alot of that kneeling stuff. parents encouraging it.

Comment

gonna see alot of that kneeling stuff. parents encouraging it.
                If I see kneeling I will totally verbally abuse the coaches .

Comment

A few coaches might get punched in the jaw too. Man it's very touchy out here right now

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  x
                  Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                  x
                  Working...
                  X