Better look for jobs coaches

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It’s not the clubs. It’s the local government that rule over the parks. That’s the worry. One cry baby ass parent complains to the county commission and boom. No training. A league should have all the same opportunities for training. for teams who can’t practice such as palm beach (rumored to have a cry baby ass parent who complained) have a disadvantage to play teams in a city with no cases who have started practicing already.

Comment

None of these loser coaches want to go have to find a real job. Real talk

Comment

https://youtu.be/4-zrYAQUl_4

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          It’s not the clubs. It’s the local government that rule over the parks. That’s the worry. One cry baby ass parent complains to the county commission and boom. No training. A league should have all the same opportunities for training. for teams who can’t practice such as palm beach (rumored to have a cry baby ass parent who complained) have a disadvantage to play teams in a city with no cases who have started practicing already.
          The coaches are going to be out of a job and the clubs are gonna shut down for a year. No choice to do so when the city shuts down the parks. Beaches already starting to close again. The clubs cannot keep your money to pay staff, not again.

Comment

The coaches are going to be out of a job and the clubs are gonna shut down for a year. No choice to do so when the city shuts down the parks. Beaches already starting to close again. The clubs cannot keep your money to pay staff, not again.
            This is accurate. Cities and counties are not opening parks anytime soon. Just hope play is allowed by start of HS season (if your kid is that age).

Many clubs will fold after this.

Comment

This is accurate. Cities and counties are not opening parks anytime soon. Just hope play is allowed by start of HS season (if your kid is that age).

Many clubs will fold after this.
              Start asking for refunds now!

Comment

I'm watching from NJ in horror at what we're seeing from the South. You guys are f'n morons. We spent 3 months completely shut down, wearing masks everywhere, and staying at home, and just now opening back up. Difference being we had no idea it was here before it hit, you morons had full knowledge of what you were doing. Now I'm afraid you'll spread it back.
                I'm not even that worried about the virus as I'm rather young and healthy, we just don't want to be shut down again.

Comment

everyone just do their part. stay apart when watching. kids and parents wash real well after, sanitize when leaving the field as much as possible, wash again at home before touching and interacting with others and common items. keep elderly safe and in extra clean environment.

its really not that hard.
                  So should I stop kissing people on the mouth when I greet or meet them? Just checking.

Comment

I'm watching from NJ in horror at what we're seeing from the South. You guys are f'n morons. We spent 3 months completely shut down, wearing masks everywhere, and staying at home, and just now opening back up. Difference being we had no idea it was here before it hit, you morons had full knowledge of what you were doing. Now I'm afraid you'll spread it back.
                    I'm not even that worried about the virus as I'm rather young and healthy, we just don't want to be shut down again.
                    NY and your governor failed you!! Stop trying to blame or act like we are a threat when we are what 6 states away. Get out of here with that crap. If you are shut down again, its on your people.

Comment

NY and your governor failed you!! Stop trying to blame or act like we are a threat when we are what 6 states away. Get out of here with that crap. If you are shut down again, its on your people.
                      Enjoy your Koolaid!

Comment

Please...get informed....Miami has the most cases and that’s where all you ny’ers and nj folks went. F off!

Comment

Please...get informed....Miami has the most cases and that’s where all you ny’ers and nj folks went. F off!
                          Hmm, your state’s sole source of income is tourism, and you’re complaining people pay to visit? Good luck with that!

Comment

Hmm, your state’s sole source of income is tourism, and you’re complaining people pay to visit? Good luck with that!
                            Spin it anyway you want libtard. The facts are, Murphy, Cuomo and De Blasio fked everything up. Prove me wrong.

Comment

1) You’re watching a Florida youth soccer forum from NJ in horror at what you’re seeing. You are a jerkoff.
                              2) You’ve spent 3 months completely shut down and wearing masks everywhere, and staying at home. Which is it? Did you stay home or go out and wear a mask everywhere? You’re a jerkoff.

Oh You’re a jerkoff

Comment

Spin it anyway you want libtard. The facts are, Murphy, Cuomo and De Blasio fked everything up. Prove me wrong.
                                We’re open!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X