Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

boca united south florida academy

any players at the tryouts at boca united last knight, any good players that's what I meant to said??

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    any players at the tryouts at boca united last knight, any good players that's what I meant to said??
    I was not there but I would like to know as well.

Comment

same kids from boca united a team last season , the new kids there were not that good ,same bull$$$$ as last year.
      MLS WONT BE AROUND AFTER NEXT SEASON...
      SAVE U R MONEY,GAS ,HOTELS ,ETC..

Comment

Mls

Over 50 kids trying out ,,at boca United 2009s,25 of them are from boca United ,2009 A team and b teams , not too many good players there ,. Save u r time and money....

Comment

Over 50 kids trying out ,,at boca United 2009s,25 of them are from boca United ,2009 A team and b teams , not too many good players there ,. Save u r time and money....
          What about 2007 and 2008

Comment

2008 has the best player in Florida. Inter picked the wrong kid. The 08 team will be very strong.

Comment

24 players trying for 2006 boys. Pathetic

Comment

24 players trying for 2006 boys. Pathetic
                there were 48 out of 68 total registrations..

why do people say this kind of stuff??

Comment

2008 has the best player in Florida. Inter picked the wrong kid. The 08 team will be very strong.
                  Cmon dad

Comment

there were 48 out of 68 total registrations..

why do people say this kind of stuff??
                    24 players total. Stop Eric!

My son and his teammate from the Big Red Machine AKA Parkland 06 Red both tried out.

Comment

24 players total. Stop Eric!

My son and his teammate from the Big Red Machine AKA Parkland 06 Red both tried out.
                      You parkland folk need to stay w your travel and got soccer ranking banter

Comment

Is Boca United still in business? I thought this club went bankrupt a couple years ago?

Comment

Is Boca United still in business? I thought this club went bankrupt a couple years ago?
                          They are hanging on by a thread but their top kids are leaving. The girls are nonexistent.

Comment

They are hanging on by a thread but their top kids are leaving. The girls are nonexistent.
                            This is the perfect example of a club run by a soccer guy who is a total idiot as a businessman. Eric couldn’t run a hotdog stand at a state fair. He would put it into bankruptcy. I’ve never seen such bad decisions over the years like he’s made. My oldest daughter played there many years ago when they actually had a decent girls program and I’ve watched it get worse and worse every single year without fail. how this club has ever stayed in existence for so many years with that guy running it is incredible. Boca United is an embarrassment.

Comment

What about 2007 and 2008
                              Not good

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X