Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    See the easy route is choosing a school for a sport instead of academics. Getting into top D3 academic schools is incredibly difficult. I’ll put my money on someone who can get into these schools doing well in life over a D1 athlete who chose for the sport any day of the week.
    and i will continue to ignore applications from NESCAC brats until the day I retire.

Comment

and i will continue to ignore applications from NESCAC brats until the day I retire.
      I'll take the practical kid from UMASS-Lowell that did well in school and knows the value of a dollar.

Comment

I'll take the practical kid from UMASS-Lowell that did well in school and knows the value of a dollar.
        And I'll take anyone born in the 40s and 50s....when men were real men and *****ed darkeys on the weekend for entertainment.

Comment

And I'll take anyone born in the 40s and 50s....when men were real men and *****ed darkeys on the weekend for entertainment.
          This is a Mass thread, not Mississippi. Stop with your immature identity politics for a few moments, could ya?

Comment

Amherst no fall sports, down goes national finalists
            UMASS Amherst or Amherst College?

Comment

Your jealousy is showing. You sound like an insecure kid having a tantrum.

Comment

Your jealousy is showing. You sound like an insecure kid having a tantrum.
                The way you chose to raise your entitled kid doesn't need to become my problem. You should have done better.

Comment

The way you chose to raise your entitled kid doesn't need to become my problem. You should have done better.
                  You assume all kids who go to NESCACS are entitled? You are pathetic.

Comment

Almost 20% of NESCAC students come from the Top 1%.

Comment

No, but without question, each and every person I have met in my professional career that attended a NESCAC is a major elitist, without exception, and an annoying one at that.

Hopefully you and your ilk will go the way of the dodo bird.

Comment

Almost 20% of NESCAC students come from the Top 1%.
                        And about 80% of NESCAC graduates end up in the top 1%. Seems like a pretty good deal to me.

Comment

And about 80% of NESCAC graduates end up in the top 1%. Seems like a pretty good deal to me.
                          You wish. Enjoy your canceled season.

Comment

No, but without question, each and every person I have met in my professional career that attended a NESCAC is a major elitist, without exception, and an annoying one at that.

I actually agree with you, except for your alleged hiring rule. The trick is to send a kid to a NESCAC or NESCAC-like school and not have them turn into elitist snobs. Not easy but doable. The top guy with BLM went to Bowdoin lol. The other trick is to go to a top D3 in the Midwest or one of the UAA schools.

Comment

Rumor is players are being told that NESCAC fall season is not happening

Comment

3rd person chiming in here but it sounds to me like you might have some self image issues or something like it with your generalization judgement responses. Losers argue like that too!

You also said, "Almost 20% of NESCAC students come from the Top 1%".

So if my non Top 1%, non NESCAC education does the math correct that means 80% do not come from the Top 1%!

80% no
                                20% yes

Yet you judge them all & double down w/ another generalization judgement because of your feeling less than self image! C'mon man. Even your own math defuncts your argument.

I think looking at everything you've just said in its entirety probably proves it's not just the 1% and/or "every NESCAC" it grad you've dealt with that's made you feel less of yourself, it's anyone probably. I suggest Psychotherapy to build up your self-esteem and self-image and you won't have to worry about others anymore

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X