Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    This is talking soccer and sounds like kids are getting together to play soccer. I’m all for it, FYSA and the clubs everywhere are pathetic. They put all these stupid rules together with lawyers so they are free from lawsuits all in the name of money. Let the kids play. Don’t close the thread; get the word out that kids can play soccer free of these power hungry organizations controlling our kids and our money. Pick up games are how we did it when I was a kid.
    Now we’re talking! No more SFUYSA bs, no more FYSA playing favorites and permitting clubs having a monopoly on an area because they don’t allow new clubs. Let’s go private.

Comment

What social media do I need to get on to get more info about these events? Or is this by invite only.

Comment

agree, pathetic - I wonder how that poster's spanish or italian is. english is his third language. How many of us can speak a third language with fluency?
        He knows how to spell dollars, he knows how to clearly spell his intentions of banging the mom to have the kid in the team but he can't spell August?

Comment

What social media do I need to get on to get more info about these events? Or is this by invite only.
          you have to know ethan from SAT

Comment

I can't believe that weston allows this to go unnoticed just as they did with the Colombia hazing incident, until when is this club going to continue to show their lack of respect for the players and parents.

Comment

I can't believe that weston allows this to go unnoticed just as they did with the Colombia hazing incident, until when is this club going to continue to show their lack of respect for the players and parents.
              Please STFU already with the same BS. Stay home and stop crying.

Comment

You are the worse kind of troll, you have some deep seeded issues. How many times does it have to be proven that Weston fc is not involved before you stop making false accusations.

Comment

Weston FC owns everything soccer that happens in Weston, and they own the police, the city, the news. This is a fact.

Comment

Weston FC owns everything soccer that happens in Weston, and they own the police, the city, the news. This is a fact.
                    I completely agree with this statement, I went to practice last week at regional and I was kicked out by the cops because we were 6 players. mirco and mendoza with zieglers endorsement can squeeze 200 players in a field, no mask, no social distancing and a lot of ass kissing but no police or complaints are made.

Plus, Ethan the dumb Jamaican, thinks his son is gonna get benefits at weston because he's charging mirco a low fee per kid training there, keep dreaming curry boy.

Comment

Not a Kunt says

My kid attended the covid cup and I signed a waiver. I would go to the next one but we will be traveling on an airplane for vacation. News flash, the kids need to PLAY!

Comment

I completely agree with this statement, I went to practice last week at regional and I was kicked out by the cops because we were 6 players. mirco and mendoza with zieglers endorsement can squeeze 200 players in a field, no mask, no social distancing and a lot of ass kissing but no police or complaints are made.

Plus, Ethan the dumb Jamaican, thinks his son is gonna get benefits at weston because he's charging mirco a low fee per kid training there, keep dreaming curry boy.
                        You are most definitely mis informed. First Weston practice are clearly following Covid guidance. Second, Ethan is the guy with SAT He is not the field owner and the field owners kid is not with Weston he is with Barcelona. So take your Weston conspiracies and direct them elsewhere.

Comment

Is a strategy to dilute liability, probably new mega expensive insurance has a long list of NO NO’s. At this point conspiracies, trolls, haters, and bitter parents are just names for people telling the truth. The truth is the people managing this club will bring the worst out of everyone. Your kid, coaches, the perpetrators, the Sheriff ignoring players to protect Weston, the Mayor, even management will do anything because they think is the only way to win. The culture is to do everything possible to succeed no matter the consequences. They will play dumb, but they know more than anyone and still do it.

Comment

Is a strategy to dilute liability, probably new mega expensive insurance has a long list of NO NO’s. At this point conspiracies, trolls, haters, and bitter parents are just names for people telling the truth. The truth is the people managing this club will bring the worst out of everyone. Your kid, coaches, the perpetrators, the Sheriff ignoring players to protect Weston, the Mayor, even management will do anything because they think is the only way to win. The culture is to do everything possible to succeed no matter the consequences. They will play dumb, but they know more than anyone and still do it.
                            I called the city of weston today and they just told me to call back after 3pm. I won't stop until this club is shut down for good.

Comment

I called the city of weston today and they just told me to call back after 3pm. I won't stop until this club is shut down for good.
                              you need a psychiatrist and a job, in that order

Comment

Zigler is cancer. A weasel of proportions never seen before. A little man so full of himself and poo poo, he is in concentrated form.
                                He should be disbarred, breaks the rules often and at will.
                                can't wait for all of it to catch up

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X