Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    OC is in the MLS Division which will only have U15 and U17 teams. The other Elite Division will have U13-U19, depending what each Elite club wants to field.
    What is the difference between Elite and MLS? So my OC 03 son will not be MLS but in Elite. Still very confusing with lack of good information.

Comment

What is the difference between Elite and MLS? So my OC 03 son will not be MLS but in Elite. Still very confusing with lack of good information.
      He will play in the new MLS run league called the "elite" league.

Comment

He will play in the new MLS run league called the "elite" league.
        So what is the difference?

Comment

MLS = free
          Elite= $$$$

Comment

MLS = free
            Elite= $$$$
            So for OC if you are a 2003 you are in elite and no more free ride like before with OCDA, correct?
            No MLS for 2003 U18s? MLS is for only U15 & U17s?

Comment

YES!!! Soccer is called FOOTBALL!

great Randon Questions! go talking soccer football

Comment

Free advice!!!!

If you want accurate information on the new MLS league, go to club leaders at one of the 11 Florida MLS league clubs. If you want the opposite of true and accurate information and hater trolls that are making things up to make them feel better, go to Talking Soccer. Good day!

Comment

So for OC if you are a 2003 you are in elite and no more free ride like before with OCDA, correct?
                  No MLS for 2003 U18s? MLS is for only U15 & U17s?
                  The exclusivity of America ! If your not in mls your Rec ! If your paying your Rec !

Comment

There is no difference. There is one league called MLS Elite League, MLS academies will play in against other MLS academies and other non-mls academies. The age groups remain exactly the same as the last year of the DA with the exception that there will now be a U16 division. So if it were to follow the old DA way, this year the 05's would merge with the 04's but now they each have their own age group. There was talk early that there would be only a U15 and U17 division but that changed obviously with last weeks announcement and meeting that was open to the public, where they shared the age groups/ how the league will play/start of season and other smaller details.

There has been no release of costs yet, that I am aware of, but there is talk that it will be in similar costs of the ECNL fees.

This is the best information I have that I gathered from the release of the information last week, the online announcement and question session with MLS and the media and from our club which shared all the information in our meeting Friday.

I hope this helps, have a good Sunday and hope we all get back to the fields soon to watch our kids play.

Comment

There is no difference. There is one league called MLS Elite League, MLS academies will play in against other MLS academies and other non-mls academies. The age groups remain exactly the same as the last year of the DA with the exception that there will now be a U16 division. So if it were to follow the old DA way, this year the 05's would merge with the 04's but now they each have their own age group. There was talk early that there would be only a U15 and U17 division but that changed obviously with last weeks announcement and meeting that was open to the public, where they shared the age groups/ how the league will play/start of season and other smaller details.

There has been no release of costs yet, that I am aware of, but there is talk that it will be in similar costs of the ECNL fees.

This is the best information I have that I gathered from the release of the information last week, the online announcement and question session with MLS and the media and from our club which shared all the information in our meeting Friday.

I hope this helps, have a good Sunday and hope we all get back to the fields soon to watch our kids play.
                      For those wanting the details it’s best to reach out directly to your Academy Director as they have additional information than what was put out in an initial announcement and national public zoom call; there is one “league” (same as DA) and two divisions (same as the DA); Division I will be the MLS clubs (no cost), with a few other selected “more competitive clubs” (cost determined by each club), similar to the Blue/Red tiering in DA. MLS clubs will be U15 and U17 only (same as Generation adidas); likely due to cost given they are fully funded. Division II will be a broader division with the remaining teams; U13-U19; the age groups fielded and cost in this division will be up to their respective clubs (likely similar cost to DA/ECNL); all subject to change as we are likely some time off from this getting off the ground

Comment

For those wanting the details it’s best to reach out directly to your Academy Director as they have additional information than what was put out in an initial announcement and national public zoom call; there is one “league” (same as DA) and two divisions (same as the DA); Division I will be the MLS clubs (no cost), with a few other selected “more competitive clubs” (cost determined by each club), similar to the Blue/Red tiering in DA. MLS clubs will be U15 and U17 only (same as Generation adidas); likely due to cost given they are fully funded. Division II will be a broader division with the remaining teams; U13-U19; the age groups fielded and cost in this division will be up to their respective clubs (likely similar cost to DA/ECNL); all subject to change as we are likely some time off from this getting off the ground
                        This is inline with what our club has communicated

Comment

OC needs to fire MN, he is not the right person for the job.
                          #FIREMARCELO

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
                            oc needs to fire mn, he is not the right person for the job.
                            #firemarcelo
                            #firemarcelo
                            #firemarcelo
                            #fireluna

Comment

#firemarcelo
                              #firemarcelo
                              #fireluna
                              you want to put son and dad out of work?

Comment

Alright, I am in on this one, lol

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X