Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yes folks, after his White Power post and unprecedented spike numbers yesterday, there are still *some* dumbphuque racist Fake supporters in MA.
    Trump tweeted the crisis is "being handled" 🤥🤥🤥🤥

Comment

Lol if you haven't noticed, Covid is surging in the polls this month.
      Cases hit another record yesterday and it's a holiday weekend. Trump's Mt Rushmore photo OP won't require masks or distancing. How many parties will people have this weekend, no masks?

EU officials yesterday said the US wasn't even considered for being allowed in and won't be considered for a long time.

Comment

Get your kids ready because a mask and/or face shields will be required while in a public school. Idc much what the private schools do for safety
        Some states have already announced masks will be required. No doubt colleges will also. Start stockpiling the washable ones now before there's a rush. Strange school supply this year 😷

Comment

If you want school in the fall - - - - - wear a mask!

If you want soccer in the fall - - - - - wear a mask!

It's really simple, so get to work please.
          https://academic.oup.com/cid/article/65/11/1934/4068747

Comment

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4420971/

Comment

https://www.sott.net/article/434796-...ion-of-Viruses

Comment

This is a 5 year old study about the use of cloth masks by HEALTHCARE workers in high risk environments.

Also, if you read it, the study says infection rate among healthcare workers in high risk environments in higher among those that wore cloth masks, rather than medical ones.

Below is the bolded section of the conclusion to the study you linked which should have clued in even the most obtuse reader.

"However, as a precautionary measure, cloth masks should not be recommended for HCWs, particularly in high-risk situations'

How many times do people need to be told that in our current situation, as normal citizens going about our daily lives, wearing a mask isn't about YOU being shielded from the virus(though cloth masks do offer very minimal protection). Masks are about keeping large saliva droplets and strong exhalations of asymptomatic carriers from traveling far enough to infect others, thus significantly reducing the infection rate in the community.

Comment

Next is a Christian Seventh-day Adventist article.

Did you even bother to click on any of the links inside of it?

You are embarrassing yourself by posting click bait from a social activist professor banned from a Canadian campus for the way he taught his classes.

Comment

Heck yes - if you do one thing on line - check the source of your information. I teach my kids this a dozen times a day. Who said it? what are their credentials? who is paying them? DO your homework people.

Comment

This is a 5 year old study about the use of cloth masks by HEALTHCARE workers in high risk environments.

Also, if you read it, the study says infection rate among healthcare workers in high risk environments in higher among those that wore cloth masks, rather than medical ones.

Below is the bolded section of the conclusion to the study you linked which should have clued in even the most obtuse reader.

"However, as a precautionary measure, cloth masks should not be recommended for HCWs, particularly in high-risk situations'

How many times do people need to be told that in our current situation, as normal citizens going about our daily lives, wearing a mask isn't about YOU being shielded from the virus(though cloth masks do offer very minimal protection). Masks are about keeping large saliva droplets and strong exhalations of asymptomatic carriers from traveling far enough to infect others, thus significantly reducing the infection rate in the community.

Well put!! Face shields do very well. Start wearing those instead

Comment

Just stay 6 ft away and you won’t need a mask.
                        False!

YOU are the problem! YOU are the pandemic!

Comment

Will you get vaccinated for me?
                          You a wear a mask for me.
                          How about a micro chip?
                          It is for the good of society, everyone must conform.

Comment

Will you get vaccinated for me?
                            You a wear a mask for me.
                            How about a micro chip?
                            It is for the good of society, everyone must conform.
                            Yes, I get vaccinated every year for flu for other people. I'd do the same for Covid.

I wear a mask where required because I think it helps other people, even though it only indirectly helps me.

Most of us already carry smart phones and are traced in myriad other ways, so a microchip, which is kind of a paranoid fantasy anyway, is really the least of our problems.

And finally, no, not everyone cares about the good of society. I think most of us care enough to do what we can, though.

Comment

Heck yes - if you do one thing on line - check the source of your information. I teach my kids this a dozen times a day. Who said it? what are their credentials? who is paying them? DO your homework people.
                              https://outkick.com/coronavirus-dail...traight-weeks/

I have checked my source on this...in fact, I do all my own research based on the CDC and WHO sites directly and have been dumbfounded as to why NONE of the good news is being reported. In March all we heard about was DEATHS and HOSPITALS filling up. We flattened that now ALL we hear about are CASES b/c that's the ONLY bad news they can come up with. No one is dying any more. In the last 30 days it's been under 1000, sometimes 300-500 per day, which is 1/10 of 1% of the country. Scarier than the virus is how much our media is controlling our information and creating incredible fear

Comment

Insane that anyone thinks mhaving as many Americans die as 9/11 every few days is somehow ok.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X