Kneeling during national anthem at NWSL game

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who is the azzhole dem who thinks everything is a trump issue?

Dude it is a nice day...get out if the basement and get some air. America is still a great place even with all its flaws.

Comment

The greatest. Will only get better when we get a better administration is place. Happy 4th!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Exactly. SHE was vilified for honoring the flag her way because it was not woke. This is not a Trump thing...i posted the link and support Trump. Her employer allowed her expression as well as her teammates.

So standing for the flag will be a problem heretofore? That is fked up.
        NO MORE FKED UP THAN VILIFYING THOSE THAT DARE TO TAKE A KNEE

Im glad you agree that freedom of expression either way is necessary

Comment

NO MORE FKED UP THAN VILIFYING THOSE THAT DARE TO TAKE A KNEE

Im glad you agree that freedom of expression either way is necessary
          National team equals standing for the National anthem. Any other team do what you want. But if you represent the country then you stand!

Comment

National team equals standing for the National anthem. Any other team do what you want. But if you represent the country then you stand!
            100% true. If you can not stand for anthem on the US National team with the flag in the emblem over your heart, then you should not take a spot.

Comment

The greatest. Will only get better when we get a better administration is place. Happy 4th!!!!
              https://fee.org/articles/joe-biden-t...-war-on-drugs/

This guy? The guy who is "always" being tested re his cognitive skills as he masterfully stated in his recent rant..."they are going to get mad at me." Like a child he ranted.

Btw...my father went to school with him. Dumb as a stone my dad said. I looked it up. Found that Biden graduated from Univ of Delaware 506 out of 688 in class. My dad was top 50.
              Biden also finished law school #76 out of 85 in class.
              Wow. My father was kind. A stone has more brillance.

Comment

Oh read the article, Biden had his daughter's drug charges discharged while her friends paid the price. Sounds like white privilege to me...why is this nugget being lost in today's civil unrest due in large part to Biden's arrest policy.

Comment

Oh read the article, Biden had his daughter's drug charges discharged while her friends paid the price. Sounds like white privilege to me...why is this nugget being lost in today's civil unrest due in large part to Biden's arrest policy.
                  Because no matter how bad Biden is- even republicans know Donald is way worse. Get rid of Trump and reset in 2024. That is where we are headed. Latest Poll show Trump down 15 pts in swing states. The silent majority is gone. We realize that Trump drove the truck into a ditch. only ones left are the Trumpers. He as well as the Senate majority will be slaughtered in November.

Comment

Because no matter how bad Biden is- even republicans know Donald is way worse. Get rid of Trump and reset in 2024. That is where we are headed. Latest Poll show Trump down 15 pts in swing states. The silent majority is gone. We realize that Trump drove the truck into a ditch. only ones left are the Trumpers. He as well as the Senate majority will be slaughtered in November.
                    Trump is a much better choice then dumber than a stone Biden.

Ask Hillary about the polls. Ask John Kerry about the polls. Both of them led, by a lot, in the polls. Gotta love the fake news and henny penny posters on TS.

Comment

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/...o-vp-team.html

You can't make this stuff up about creepy Joe. Biden is relying on pervert Chris Dodd to pick VP. The same Sen Chris Dodd and great friend of Biden who helped tank the economy in 2008.
                      Pictured in the very interesting article is Dodd and Harvey Weinstein also a friend of Biden.
                      Maybe the Biden accuser deserves a closer look.

Comment

Liberal pool taking. LOL

Comment

Hi. I’m new to this chat. I have voted republican my entire life, but there is no way I’m voting for Trump in November. I don’t like Biden much, but Trump just has too many issues/character flaws. At least Bernie Sanders didn’t become the nominee.. That could have been catastrophic.

Comment

Hi. I’m new to this chat. I have voted republican my entire life, but there is no way I’m voting for Trump in November. I don’t like Biden much, but Trump just has too many issues/character flaws. At least Bernie Sanders didn’t become the nominee.. That could have been catastrophic.
                            Well - democracy works sometimes and this time it lead to a moderate being selected. No one ever gets exactly what they want and mature individuals have learned this.

Comment

Tucker Carlson - 2024 Republican nominee.

Watch...

Comment

Tucker Carlson - 2024 Republican nominee.

Watch...
                                No way - trump did not get nominated for being a nasely, whining, karen. Trump may be a hollow insecure pansy inside but he hides it. tucker does not even try to hide t.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X