Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    The only surprise there is that clip is not already scrubbed off the internet.
    Why...Byrd was a democratic senator and Biden's friend. Oh right erase all history. May need to scrub the Biden brag about threatening the Ukranian gov't for investigating Hunter. Or Pelosi's dad honoring and giving a speech praising the confederate statue in MD. Erase all of history.

Btw...where is Kapernick's outrage about all the other black lives. Including the baby murdered in Chicago just this weekend. Do only some black lives matter to him?

Their deaths outraged me. And I am a minority who still stands for a pledge allegiance to my and those victim's flag.

Comment

Why...Byrd was a democratic senator and Biden's friend. Oh right erase all history. May need to scrub the Biden brag about threatening the Ukranian gov't for investigating Hunter. Or Pelosi's dad honoring and giving a speech praising the confederate statue in MD. Erase all of history.

Btw...where is Kapernick's outrage about all the other black lives. Including the baby murdered in Chicago just this weekend. Do only some black lives matter to him?

Their deaths outraged me. And I am a minority who still stands for a pledge allegiance to my and those victim's flag.
      All Kap cares about is his fat Nike contract.

Comment

You are such a liar.

Your attempts to attach Biden and Pelosi to things in the distant past is absurd. Not to mention that Byrd did something I haven't seen Trump do in 4.5 years (or ever)....apologize and disavow.

And a newsflash for ya....people can be outraged about multiple things at once, and they don't have to focus on all of them at the same time. In case you didn't notice, police brutality has kind of been in focus for a number of weeks now.

As a minority, you are definitely happy about Mississippi changing their flag, right?

Comment

You are such a liar.

Your attempts to attach Biden and Pelosi to things in the distant past is absurd. Not to mention that Byrd did something I haven't seen Trump do in 4.5 years (or ever)....apologize and disavow.

And a newsflash for ya....people can be outraged about multiple things at once, and they don't have to focus on all of them at the same time. In case you didn't notice, police brutality has kind of been in focus for a number of weeks now.

As a minority, you are definitely happy about Mississippi changing their flag, right?
          Giving the eulogy for a kkk member is not a good look, sorry Biden fanboy. I don’t know why people bother to excuse racism rather than call it out.

Comment

Someone pushed over that first domino.

UMass Boston
            Bowdoin
            So maybe if dbag1 and dbag2 can shut their pie-holes, we can get back to the point:
            UMass Boston
            Amherst
            Bowdoin
            Williams

others?

Comment

Giving the eulogy for a kkk member is not a good look, sorry Biden fanboy. I don’t know why people bother to excuse racism rather than call it out.
              Have you been regularly calling out Trump's racism? Which of his hundreds of racist things have you called out the most?

Comment

So maybe if dbag1 and dbag2 can shut their pie-holes, we can get back to the point:
                UMass Boston
                Amherst
                Bowdoin
                Williams

others?
                University of Bridgeport in CT (D2) is closing altogether. Their women's soccer team was national champions two years ago. Other troubled schools will close their doors too, unable to survive the strain of Covid financial pressures

Comment

University of Bridgeport in CT (D2) is closing altogether.
                  Where did you learn this? The UB website says:

"Classes are conducted through virtual instruction methods for spring/summer 2020. UB is planning to resume on-campus operations and conduct in-person instruction, learning, and residential life for the fall 2020 semester."

Comment

Where did you learn this? The UB website says:

"Classes are conducted through virtual instruction methods for spring/summer 2020. UB is planning to resume on-campus operations and conduct in-person instruction, learning, and residential life for the fall 2020 semester."
                    They are closing in 18 months

Comment

The CT board cites the following article:

http://connecticut.news12.com/story/...other-colleges

Maybe they play one more year of sports?

Comment

UMass Boston
                        Amherst
                        Bowdoin
                        Williams

others?
                        Swarthmore
                        TCNJ

Comment

The CT board cites the following article:

http://connecticut.news12.com/story/...other-colleges

Maybe they play one more year of sports?
                          Maybe, maybe not if they're that broke.

Comment

Swarthmore
                            TCNJ
                            Wellesley
                            Mount Holyoke

Comment

Ivy league thinking about moving football to the spring https://nypost.com/2020/07/01/ivy-le...site%20buttons

Comment

PAC-12 commissioner talks about fall season
                                https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usa...amp/5370299002

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X