Florida Premier Propaganda

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As a former coach, director and board member of the mighty Dunedin Sterling, I can't believe all of our second team players left for CC first teams and TBU ECNL teams. Now we also will lose to your TARSA team

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    As a former TARSA Coach, my team from last year could beat your WFF team.

Comment

As a former coach, director and board member of the mighty Dunedin Sterling, I can't believe all of our second team players left for CC first teams and TBU ECNL teams. Now we also will lose to your TARSA team

As a current tbu coach voted #1 Cone placer in Tamp Bay by JD power and associates, I can honestly say the competition in the Tampa bay area is going to be tough.

Comment

As a current very sad coach at Oldsmar, ***... why did all my players to go the Chargers and TBU this year.

As a current tbu coach voted #1 Cone placer in Tamp Bay by JD power and associates, I can honestly say the competition in the Tampa bay area is going to be tough.

Comment

As a current tbu coach, I am very concern with our sporting director's obsession with Florida premier. We are suppose to be the bigger better club. But the bigger and better tbu is still fixating on little ol' Florida premier. What is going on here at tbu. We are accepting players from oldsmar and wesley chapel. Oldmars???? Really..... I an guessing all the real talent ended up at Florida premier.
          As a current FP coach, and former TBU coach, I'm concerned that the utter lack of talent here at FP is going to expose what a terrible coach I really am!

Comment

As a current director at FESA I can say I'm gunning for you TBU. Enjoy your ECNL while it lasts, but we haven't forgotten about your Sporting Tampa FC shenanigans and are planning to kick you out the way we kicked out the Armada.

As a current FP coach, and former TBU coach, I'm concerned that the utter lack of talent here at FP is going to expose what a terrible coach I really am!

Comment

As a current, very handsome, owner at Inter, I can say none of this matters. Only Inter plays soccer in Florida.

As a current director at FESA I can say I'm gunning for you TBU. Enjoy your ECNL while it lasts, but we haven't forgotten about your Sporting Tampa FC shenanigans and are planning to kick you out the way we kicked out the Armada.

Comment

And I shall add, all of your wives have slept with me in their dreams. Sorry to cuckold you all.

As a current, very handsome, owner at Inter, I can say none of this matters. Only Inter plays soccer in Florida.

Comment

As a former Director of FESA that is now spending time in a state prison for embezzling money from the club, I would advise TBU to pay no attention to FESA. They have even less clout than that little yapping chihuahua of a club, Florida Premier.

Comment

As a former Director of FESA that is now spending time in a state prison for embezzling money from the club, I would advise TBU to pay no attention to FESA. They have even less clout than that little yapping chihuahua of a club, Florida Premier.

As a former coach of tbu, AL, ES, and SB is involved in a love triangle. I was told by a very reliable sources SC is very jealous of the time AL is spending with SB.

Comment

Tbu has committed many players to college. Would someone please post the list for the tbu haters.

Comment

Oh don't worry, tbu dad copies and pastes it regularly on many posts, even those that don't involve tbu

Tbu has committed many players to college. Would someone please post the list for the tbu haters.

Comment

TBU Class of 2020:
                          Katherine Jordan Columbia University 02 ECNL
                          Alexa Goldberg University of Florida 01/02 ECNL
                          Natalie Gorji Rice University 01/02 ECNL
                          Ashley Babiarz Florida Tech 02 ECNL
                          Alivia Carapazza Lipscomb University 01/02 ECNL
                          Hayden Fredericks University of South Florida 02 ECNL
                          Mia Tarrant Univ. of Massachusetts 01/02 ECNL
                          Emma Agin Univ. of Central Florida 01/02 ECNL
                          Julia Violante Univ. of Florida 02 ECNL
                          Deanna Hasan Eckerd College 02 ECNL
                          Emma Cornejo Emory University 01/02 ECNL
                          Lauren "Lolo" Prentice George Washington Univ. 01/02 ECNL
                          Josie Curtis Florida Gulf Coast Univ. 02 ECNL
                          Sophia Vesely Swarthmore College 00/01 ECNL Composite
                          Gabriela Moore Saint Leo University 02 Premier
                          Ashley Shimberg Middle Tenn. State Univ. 00/01 ECNL Composite
                          Julia Murdoch Mississippi College 00/01 ECNL Composite
                          Makenna Turley Arkansas State Univ. 01/02 ECNL
                          Emilee Hauser Univ. of Arkansas 01/02 ECNL
                          Madison Brunson Methodist University 01/02 ECNL
                          Emily Casale Rowan University 00/01 ECNL Composite
                          Jaelyn Evans Mississippi College 01/02 ECNL Composite
                          Holly Beaver Appalachian State Univ. 01/02 ECNL
                          Emma Architetto Rollins College 02 Premier
                          Natalie Kinnear SCAD 02 Premier
                          Brooke Volpi Elon University 02 Premier
                          Mackayla Peadycourt Southeastern University 01/02 ECNL
                          Jordon Luetkemeyer U. of South Carolina Aiken 01/02 ECNL Composite
                          Mason Schilling Bemidji State 01/02 ECNL
                          Killian Kingsley Eckerd College 02 Premier
                          Lana Truong Rollins College 02 Premier
                          Caroline Lamoureux Wesleyan University 02 Premier
                          Mackenzie Morano Long Island University 01/02 ECNL Composite
                          Merica Abnathy Mississippi Valley State 02 Premier

This list is very impressive

Comment

FL Premier commitment

1. Joe Exotic - NSWE Pasco Community College for the blind deaf and mute ...

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2779492]TBU Class of 2020:
                              Katherine Jordan Columbia University 02 ECNL
                              Alexa Goldberg University of Florida 01/02 ECNL
                              Natalie Gorji Rice University 01/02 ECNL
                              Ashley Babiarz Florida Tech 02 ECNL
                              Alivia Carapazza Lipscomb University 01/02 ECNL
                              Hayden Fredericks University of South Florida 02 ECNL
                              Mia Tarrant Univ. of Massachusetts 01/02 ECNL
                              Emma Agin Univ. of Central Florida 01/02 ECNL
                              Julia Violante Univ. of Florida 02 ECNL
                              Deanna Hasan Eckerd College 02 ECNL
                              Emma Cornejo Emory University 01/02 ECNL
                              Lauren "Lolo" Prentice George Washington Univ. 01/02 ECNL
                              Josie Curtis Florida Gulf Coast Univ. 02 ECNL
                              Sophia Vesely Swarthmore College 00/01 ECNL Composite
                              Gabriela Moore Saint Leo University 02 Premier
                              Ashley Shimberg Middle Tenn. State Univ. 00/01 ECNL Composite
                              Julia Murdoch Mississippi College 00/01 ECNL Composite
                              Makenna Turley Arkansas State Univ. 01/02 ECNL
                              Emilee Hauser Univ. of Arkansas 01/02 ECNL
                              Madison Brunson Methodist University 01/02 ECNL
                              Emily Casale Rowan University 00/01 ECNL Composite
                              Jaelyn Evans Mississippi College 01/02 ECNL Composite
                              Holly Beaver Appalachian State Univ. 01/02 ECNL
                              Emma Architetto Rollins College 02 Premier
                              Natalie Kinnear SCAD 02 Premier
                              Brooke Volpi Elon University 02 Premier
                              Mackayla Peadycourt Southeastern University 01/02 ECNL
                              Jordon Luetkemeyer U. of South Carolina Aiken 01/02 ECNL Composite
                              Mason Schilling Bemidji State 01/02 ECNL
                              Killian Kingsley Eckerd College 02 Premier
                              Lana Truong Rollins College 02 Premier
                              Caroline Lamoureux Wesleyan University 02 Premier
                              Mackenzie Morano Long Island University 01/02 ECNL Composite
                              Merica Abnathy Mississippi Valley State 02 Premier

You are an uneducated soccer parent or coach. Everyone know there are very very few full scholarship. Most schools only have money for 8-10 full scholarships for a roster size of 24-35, that's why 99.99% of committed players are paying 75 to 85 percent of the tuition. Just ask your ECNL-R Girls Director, ECNL Technical Director, 2006 GIRLS FCL I coach, and 2007 GIRLS/2010 GIRLS coach how many FULL scholarship they offer. The answer is 1, maybe 2 players on full scholarship at their particular school. Money is tight and if they can use academic money...they dont have to give scholarships.

Comment

FL Premier players aren’t even being offered a 1% athletic scholarship. So man up and just admit your player pool is still weak. Come back in a few years and let’s see if your commitment list grows past Joe Exotic..

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X