Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I got texts and emails last year asking me to post on Facebook. Tammie was so kind as to write it for me. But her uneducated British words were not fitting. And actually verbatim said " you can't go wrong with coach Stuart". Lol. Ive seen the same quotes for 3 kids already this week. Pathetic.

And ask Jennifer blevins about refunds for over payment?

Myself and kids suffered enough with these low moral folks.
    Not even supporting wounded warriors when in our own club. Yet Jennifer and her narcissistic posts about doing good in the community...

As a former team manager. I had enough of blevin and stuart.
    The only good coach left is coach SB

Dave, is that you trying to undermine SC on here? SB letting you do the dirty work? Who else would know a damn thing about SB other than you? WC, Dave is a toxic me first parent and excellent minister of propaganda. None of the parents liked him. How much are you paying SB to "direct"? Considering the lack of coaching depth, why isn't he listed as a coach? Waste of $$

Comment

Dave, is that you trying to undermine SC on here? SB letting you do the dirty work? Who else would know a damn thing about SB other than you? WC, Dave is a toxic me first parent and excellent minister of propaganda. None of the parents liked him. How much are you paying SB to "direct"? Considering the lack of coaching depth, why isn't he listed as a coach? Waste of $$
      Who is Dave?

Comment

Wow. Dave, I guess you touched a nerve. And new hire SB will lead the way. Good move for JB and MB to allow nature take its course. With SC gone, she can blame all the $$ going MIA on him. And they carry on till they axe SB

Comment

Wow. Dave, I guess you touched a nerve. And new hire SB will lead the way. Good move for JB and MB to allow nature take its course. With SC gone, she can blame all the $$ going MIA on him. And they carry on till they axe SB
          His signature all over the SC propoganda. Parents know. Sh!t stirrer everywhere he goes. JB and MB, they'll be sitting back and enjoying, I'm sure. He also does their website. SB is there for a check only. He'd be coaching teams otherwise.

Comment

SC Camps Rock!

Comment

RADD sports

I heard SB is the new patsy. RaDD sports will. Be checking into SC immigration paperwork to verify his green card wasnt fraudulent.

Which will be hard to do with the open investigation into it.
              Honesty isn't part of SC or JB life. Look how they live.
              Sc has put on weight and even my daughter remarked that coach Stuart isn't the funny happy engaged coach that she was used to.
              And kids read social media. They know their club has gone downhill so fast with zero Control from anyone?
              May the lord guide those bad energy people away from affecting children in their negative way

Comment

I heard SB is the new patsy. RaDD sports will. Be checking into SC immigration paperwork to verify his green card wasnt fraudulent.

Which will be hard to do with the open investigation into it.
                Honesty isn't part of SC or JB life. Look how they live.
                Sc has put on weight and even my daughter remarked that coach Stuart isn't the funny happy engaged coach that she was used to.
                And kids read social media. They know their club has gone downhill so fast with zero Control from anyone?
                May the lord guide those bad energy people away from affecting children in their negative way
                I think if your daughter is affected by anything it is that she has realized she has a psychotic parent who cannot stop posting drivel on TS.

Comment

Are we talking about the same Dave. The guy who was at rangers then pushing ESSA and now just recently on video as the facilitator for the WC and TBU call? If its the same guy that guy is all over the place. Working hard out there in the soccer landscape.

Comment

He was probably also at FPFC tryouts, CC tryouts and will be at TBU tryouts.

Are we talking about the same Dave. The guy who was at rangers then pushing ESSA and now just recently on video as the facilitator for the WC and TBU call? If its the same guy that guy is all over the place. Working hard out there in the soccer landscape.

Comment

He was probably also at FPFC tryouts, CC tryouts and will be at TBU tryouts.
                      Sounds like he should take a break.

Comment

DF

Yeah. Who is that DF guy?
                        Is he taking over for Stuart?

Comment

Facebook post?

“Creative people are often found either disagreeable or intimidating by mediocrities.”

Yes. SC is mediocre. The above quote fits him perfectly. Better do what he says. It's his way, or no way.
                          Where is the best place to post this on Facebook to get a wider audience review? Surely there are better experiences with this coach?

Comment

How did tryouts go? How many teams? JB, MB, SC - what have you done?

Comment

SC Camps

Comment

MB - Where's the Lion?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X