Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wellington is still begging for players (sending invites) because their numbers are way down! Any idiot knows that! Their smaller neighbors seem to be benefiting. Shocking that honest people and no broken promises actually attract people.
    Now we know this is BS because no such thing in youth soccer

Comment

keep drinking the koolaid. The day that Wellington is honest and not in it for the money will be the day PZ walks away. look around at their members. a perfect match. liars and sneeks with liars and sneeks

Comment

REQUEST TO WELLINGTON COACHES:

Please stop calling my son! It does not matter how many different coaches from your staff call, we are not interested! You didn't care about our needs when we were there so now we don't care about yours! We are very happy where we are. :)

Also, please stop calling our coach and offering him deals to bring entire team over to Wellington! Again, its not going to happen. You guys are pathetic. Shame on you Patrick. Have some pride and start developing your own players instead of trying to take from other clubs.

Comment

and here we thought we were special by getting a call from PZ himself asking that we come back to Wellington. I wonder how many of these calls they are making. SMH...my my

Comment

The quality at wellington does not exist. The club has very little to show for all of their teams. Please point out any college Div 1A players from wellington in the past 10 yrs. I rest my case

Comment

shhhh.....crickets

Comment

LOL Wellington coach just called us asking us to come over despite the fact that we have already committed to another club

Comment

numbers at wellington are WAY DOWN this year! I wonder why?

Comment

why does their coaching staff have so much turnover?

Comment

Which age group and gender?

Comment

Because PZ can’t keep any good Coaches there.

Comment

but what is PZ doing (or not doing) that makes them leave?

Comment

but what is PZ doing (or not doing) that makes them leave?
                            2004-2006 boys. can someone tell me if you will have the same teams or did ecnlr bring new blood in

Comment

the teams will all still be trash

Comment

will wellington be hosting their tournament again this year so that they can set up the brackets in favor of their teams so that it looks like they have teams that win?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X