Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Maybe in a couple years when you lost your job, your savings, your home and your kids go hungry to bed because we are back in the great depression you might see things differently. We cannot shut everything down just to wait out a virus. Trying to wait out a virus is irrational in my opinion. As we have seen in the last 3 months we can flatten the curve real nice but as soon as we ease up it will spike again. So you propose we stay locked in for how long? Enlighten me please? We all need to be vigilant and adapt ways to be careful but we need to get back to normal life and the sooner the better. Because every day locked in and shut down is every day closer to grim economical consequences for a long-long time to come. You know I use my BS in Economics degree every day at my job at Wendy's so I am sharp about these things <wink wink>
    lets also start calculating deaths due to depression and other suicidal factors. this has to end. just be careful, keep high risk people more safe.

Comment

Don’t be reckless. But we need to learn to live with Covid and an open economy. There’s a chance a vaccine will never be developed. If so, and at the current numbers, it’ll take over 60 years for everyone to be exposed.

Comment

Don’t be reckless. But we need to learn to live with Covid and an open economy. There’s a chance a vaccine will never be developed. If so, and at the current numbers, it’ll take over 60 years for everyone to be exposed.
        You are nuts. At the current growth rate it will be Jan 2021.

Comment

Colleges are already cancelling! It’s only a matter of time. Coaches should plan on no income!

Comment

Colleges are already cancelling! It’s only a matter of time. Coaches should plan on no income!
            yep, its over. no soccer this fall.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            Working...
            X