Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
    get this straight best 06g in the state is the holding mid fielder at odp camp this past fall hand down ..don't know the name never seen her before but clearly the best ..
    stf dm.

Comment

I guess Prime’s 4th team will not happen after all for lack if players’ interest. 4th team coaches are calling over and over players that committed to other clubs already. I know there was a lot of kids at training so why no to divide fairly among all the 4 teams?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Invites for a May camp would not have gone out until late April / early May. She may have ended up being being called in, maybe not.

So, don’t lie and say she had already been invited.
        She never received an invite to a national team camp. If so, take a picture of it and post on here to prove it. You can’t and you know it!

Comment

I guess Prime’s 4th team will not happen after all for lack if players’ interest. 4th team coaches are calling over and over players that committed to other clubs already. I know there was a lot of kids at training so why no to divide fairly among all the 4 teams?
          Because that would make mommies and daddies very upset who paid for their place on the team or were made promises.

Comment

Get this straight Best 06G in the state is the holding mid fielder at odp camp this past fall hand down ..don't know the name never seen her before but clearly the best ..
            Not according to Jackie! Ms Jackie says no roster spot for you!

Comment

She never received an invite to a national team camp. If so, take a picture of it and post on here to prove it. You can’t and you know it!
              Crickets! I didn’t expect there to be any proof of a national team invite.

Comment

4thTeam????
                3rd Team????
                The 2nd team coaches are repeatedly calling all of the girls/parents who signed at other clubs. Now looking at Prime, I bet, in most age groups, they have a team and a half. If they somehow field a 2nd team in each age group it will be a miracle and a piss poor team at that. 3rd and 4th teams is laughable.

Comment

4thTeam????
                  3rd Team????
                  The 2nd team coaches are repeatedly calling all of the girls/parents who signed at other clubs. Now looking at Prime, I bet, in most age groups, they have a team and a half. If they somehow field a 2nd team in each age group it will be a miracle and a piss poor team at that. 3rd and 4th teams is laughable.
                  Very True! 1 age group is loaded, the rest are struggling for numbers. Facts Matter

Comment

At least four former Weston players are going to be placed in the ECNL rosters. The rest are for sure in the second team. Non in the third team and 3 in Primes 4th team
                    We knew it was going to happen but just now got confirmation. Just wandering if the current ECNL players will be moved to the second team or if they will stay and share play time
                    We are really exited!! Yes!!!

Comment

At least four former Weston players are going to be placed in the ECNL rosters. The rest are for sure in the second team. Non in the third team and 3 in Primes 4th team
                      We knew it was going to happen but just now got confirmation. Just wandering if the current ECNL players will be moved to the second team or if they will stay and share play time
                      Jackie P is finishing up rosters this week, and then she'll start placing notification calls to parents/players

Comment

Jackie P is finishing up rosters this week, and then she'll start placing notification calls to parents/players
                        Decisions have been made and Weston players were notified. It’s kept hush no to hurt feelings until rosters are published

Comment

Decisions have been made and Weston players were notified. It’s kept hush no to hurt feelings until rosters are published
                          Is it true there will be a patch on the Prime uniform kit with Jackie's face & initials on it?

Comment

There is a lot of ECNL movement among goalkeepers. A lot!

Comment

I honestly cannot believe they made us wait this long just to tell us we have a spot on the Dade team if we want it. No we do not want it but now have no choice since her team no longer has a spot for her. I am so beyond upset right now.

Comment

I honestly cannot believe they made us wait this long just to tell us we have a spot on the Dade team if we want it. No we do not want it but now have no choice since her team no longer has a spot for her. I am so beyond upset right now.
                                Omar is a low level recreational coach tasked with running his own club in Miami Dade with getting support from Sunrise. How was that ever supposed to work? Go to Pinecrest

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X