Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thursday Impeachment Hearings Begin

Another day to be grateful you aren't DJT.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    No wonder he might have been having chest pains or a possible panic attack and went to Walter Reed..

Comment

Thursday hearings on a Tuesday? Wow, you libtards are better than I thought.

Comment

It's Tuesday stupid. The hearing last week showed NOTHING. This week will be no different. Getting nervous jerkoff???

Comment

Thursday hearings on a Tuesday? Wow, you libtards are better than I thought.
          So sorry, please pardon me. I don't have to work for a living so sometimes don't keep track of the day of the week. Prepping for a trip in a few days and just anxious to get on that airplane now I suppose. Have a great day! (A better one than DJT is guaranteed)

Comment

So sorry, please pardon me. I don't have to work for a living so sometimes don't keep track of the day of the week. Prepping for a trip in a few days and just anxious to get on that airplane now I suppose. Have a great day! (A better one than DJT is guaranteed)
            Yeah typical libtard laying on the couch like a ****ing loser while his wife supports the family. Grow a pair you ****ing sissy

Comment

You dumb **** libtards need to learn the difference between the words inappropriate, improper and illegal. Me telling you liberal isiots that you're all a bunch of anti-American ****ing pussies may be inappropriate and improper but it's definitely not illegal.

Comment

Yeah typical libtard laying on the couch like a ****ing loser while his wife supports the family. Grow a pair you ****ing sissy
                It's chilly outside, don't forget to pack your fur-lined crocs and beannie!

Comment

You dumb **** libtards need to learn the difference between the words inappropriate, improper and illegal. Me telling you liberal isiots that you're all a bunch of anti-American ****ing pussies may be inappropriate and improper but it's definitely not illegal.
                  How many threads are you going to post on?

You mother ****ing c o c k sucking piece of trump s h i t.

Comment

Long live Kapernick.

Comment

Yeah typical Trumpist assuming everyone on the planet is male.

Comment

Yeah typical Trumpist assuming everyone on the planet is male.
                        My bad so you're a lazy scumbag female that expects her husband to do everything. Get in the kitchen and make him some dinner bitch

Comment

My bad so you're a lazy scumbag female that expects her husband to do everything. Get in the kitchen and make him some dinner bitch
                          We know you have no idea what marriage is, or even getting a woman to agree to have sex with you, but no need to go overboard on the misogyny. Supporting Trump already told us you had that! Pathetic incel.

Comment

"Let's see, we have Trump, Jordan and Nunes attacking Lt Col Vindman. That's a compulsive liar, a pedophile enabler and a guy who sues fake cows attacking a highly decorated military man. Just a hunch, but on credibility I'm going with the guy wearing the uniform."

https://twitter.com/Minuteman04/stat...34790059782144

Yeah, I think I'll go with the career military officer with a history of stellar fit reps who put his life on the line for our country on this as well. Cadet Bonespurs should stand down on this tactic.

Comment

The two fact witnesses are sinking the dems case. Vidman is all over the place. These two had “firsthand” knowledge. Not looking good! Better turn your attention back to the Mueller Report.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X