Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Olivia Moultrie

It just seems so disingenuous when an adult is the voice behind a child's tweet.

Let Olivia be Olivia rather than a robot.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    It just seems so disingenuous when an adult is the voice behind a child's tweet.

Prime example of terrible parenting/stage parent

Comment

Prime example of terrible parenting/stage parent
      Like saying my kid plays ECNL and doesn't name the club. It's truly hilarious.

Comment

Ahahahhahaahha

Comment

Does that happen?

Comment

Totally agree. Her social media posts are incredibly obviously NOT by a 13-14 year old kid. When she grows up and realizes how much her parents used her as a cash cow she’s gonna resent the h*ll out of them.

Comment

Does that happen?
              My kid plays ECNL.

#beswift

Comment

Why are you reading a kids tweets you creep?

Comment

Her twitter followers include sportswriters and former and current professional players. Are they all creeps?

Comment

Her twitter followers include sportswriters and former and current professional players. Are they all creeps?
                    Those are professionals and her peers you creep

Comment

Those are professionals and her peers you creep
                      She is a 14 year old kid. They are not her peers. And her dad setting up her twitter and Instagram security settings to public means he’s inviting creeps like me to follow her. But hey there’s no such thing as bad publicity and you gotta rake in the cash while people are still interested in her right?

Comment

She is a 14 year old kid. They are not her peers. And her dad setting up her twitter and Instagram security settings to public means he’s inviting creeps like me to follow her. But hey there’s no such thing as bad publicity and you gotta rake in the cash while people are still interested in her right?
                        You do know that celebrities often have multiple social media accounts? One that's public, for communicating to the public. And another that is private for friends and family, and often quite secure?

Now whether OM likes have a high public profile or not, I've no idea. But being "followed by creeps" is often the price of fame; and has been so long before the Internet existed.

At least there aren't paparazzi showing up at THPRD to watch the Thorns practice....

Comment

She is a professional athlete and supposedly has around $300K in endorsement contracts so I think the tweets are meant to be read.

Comment

She is a professional athlete and supposedly has around $300K in endorsement contracts so I think the tweets are meant to be read.
                            I spent $300k on travel for my kid that plays DIII. Does that make me a pro and meant to be read here on the forum.

Comment

I spent $300k on travel for my kid that plays DIII. Does that make me a pro and meant to be read here on the forum.
                              I guess you don't get the part about athletes using social media to promote their brand and image. This is done on purpose. That is why they "buy" followers.

Are you really that stupid and don't get it?

If the tweets are not meant to be read then the accounts are private.

Also Oliva is a professional athlete and has over $300K in endorsement contracts. The $300K was already stated by her dad.

If you wanted to make your own tweets public (regardless of how much you paid for soccer travel), I would say your tweets are open game on this public. You should try it and post something bad about your daughter's coach or teammates. I am sure it will end up here.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X