Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Pure and Simple. Greed. Owner lost his damn mind. Seeing Dolla signs.
    Isn't he a venture capitalist. What did you honestly expect?

Comment

Seems odd. The Juve lads all hate the B brothers, AP, etc too... not sure why they would get into bed with them even if true that MH arrival means they're pissed.
      Isn't RI Surf a separate franchise from MA surf?

Comment

So has RG left Juve? MH is now the man there? WOW!!!!!

Comment

RG ain’t going nowhere. That’s my Dawg for life. Real talk.

Comment

All that being said Ryan German is a terrible manager and even worse people person, on the flip side Matt Hardiman is a balding weasel who brings is crap reputation from The GPS Criminal Enterprise. What the Heck is really going on at Juve?

Comment

All that being said Ryan German is a terrible manager and even worse people person, on the flip side Matt Hardiman is a balding weasel who brings is crap reputation from The GPS Criminal Enterprise. What the Heck is really going on at Juve?
              What do you think is going on at Juventus? The same crap that goes on at most other clubs. Stupid are the parents that fall for all of this club soccer stupidity.

Comment

What do you think is going on at Juventus? The same crap that goes on at most other clubs. Stupid are the parents that fall for all of this club soccer stupidity.
                RG is a good guy and one of the top coaches in the state.

Comment

RG is a good guy and one of the top coaches in the state.
                  Either Ryan wrote this or it’s someone being sarcastic. He is absolutely terrible. This isn’t debatable. It’s not even subjective. It’s a fact.

Comment

Either Ryan wrote this or it’s someone being sarcastic. He is absolutely terrible. This isn’t debatable. It’s not even subjective. It’s a fact.
                    RG here - let me kno a time and place and I’ll bring my team to play urs. Put ur money where ur mouth is

Comment

RG here - let me kno a time and place and I’ll bring my team to play urs. Put ur money where ur mouth is
                      We can’t play against each other. We work for the same club you clown.

Comment

We can’t play against each other. We work for the same club you clown.
                        Wat teams do u coach, we can still play each otha

Comment

Every DOC is a POS.

Comment

Every DOC is a POS.
                            And every coach.

Comment

Except 1 DOC

Comment

I’m trying to wrap my brain around the Juventus situation. I’m picturing a zoom call with Juventus top brass. Someone says, “I have a good idea! Let’s hire everyone that we despise and everyone that despises us!”. Then someone else on the call says, “ that’s brilliant! And let’s pay them way more than we make!”. And no one said “but then we will all be working with each other and hating each other. That might be hard”.

These rocket scientists are in charge of kids.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X