Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Beat up on Town Teams? You obviously haven’t seen them play.
    Yes, judging by the records you can see on gotsoccer from how they did in NSL last spring, they did not beat up on town teams all that well.

Comment

Yes, judging by the records you can see on gotsoccer from how they did in NSL last spring, they did not beat up on town teams all that well.
      To be fair, their EDP teams were very competitive in alMost all their brackets. They beat many NEP And NPL teams.

Comment

To be fair, their EDP teams were very competitive in alMost all their brackets. They beat many NEP And NPL teams.
        Where were they beating NEP and NPL teams if they were playing in EDP New England States League?

Look, I'm rooting for Juventus. I want every team in this new EDP conference to be strong, because it won't do talented teams any good to play against pushovers. Bringing in teams that have been playing in NSL (or even the NE States League, which is not the same level as EDP "conference") does not inspire immediate confidence. Fingers crossed, I guess.

Comment

Where were they beating NEP and NPL teams if they were playing in EDP New England States League?

Look, I'm rooting for Juventus. I want every team in this new EDP conference to be strong, because it won't do talented teams any good to play against pushovers. Bringing in teams that have been playing in NSL (or even the NE States League, which is not the same level as EDP "conference") does not inspire immediate confidence. Fingers crossed, I guess.
          look through Got Soccer Juventes teams. They play in same tournaments such as NEFC November cup, Coastal Cup etc.. .

Comment

look through Got Soccer Juventes teams. They play in same tournaments such as NEFC November cup, Coastal Cup etc.. .
            They are playing in the lowest brackets and losing handily though. Not looking to bash any youth teams, just stating facts.

Comment

Lots of NSL clubs played against those teams in lots of tournaments. So what

Comment

Heard Juventus are changing their name to

GPS 2.0

Don’t believe everything you hear about this club, they are cowboys in disguise.

GPS 2.0

Comment

Yee Haw. GPS backed the Truck up and every remaining coach that wasn’t under federal indictment signed on to Coach at Juve. Juve just became the biggest club over night. Biggest bunch of losers. Zero cred bringing on GPS. Who runs the PR DEPT?

Comment

I know who runs it. Another former lil midget clown from GPS. RG. For F Sake what is going on over there?

Comment

It’s pretty funny that it was the Juventus guys who split from GPS a year ago and blew the whistle on GPS. Now they are mopping up all the remaining coaches. Absolutely crushed GPS. What a stunning victory!

Comment

I had a lot of admiration for these new guys on the block. Now they hired all the gps crew who lead the club through turmoil? Poor move. I would steer clear

Comment

Who are these new boys to the block? Anyone have any information on them?

Some of my sons team mates have been offered free rides with them, who is bank rolling these guys and what’s the connection to Juventus?
                          Every coach at Juventuus has to have coached at gps previously it’s in their contracts.

As for who is bank rolling, go on the website and see the club president. A simple google search and you’ll see why he’s in the game......

Comment

I know one of the guys who originally left GPS and went to Juve. He loved it at first. At first being the key phrase. Suddenly changed and first have the same feeling. Oh yea cuz it’s GPS again. Talk about messing up a good thing.

Comment

I know one of the guys who originally left GPS and went to Juve. He loved it at first. At first being the key phrase. Suddenly changed and first have the same feeling. Oh yea cuz it’s GPS again. Talk about messing up a good thing.
                              The bus driver is backing Up

Comment

Gps are 1.0
                                Surf are gps 1.75
                                Juvey are gps 2.0

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X