Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    We were told they'd be ECNL within a year, to be kind I'll say I didn't believe it and that the coach was a bit too optimistic with his stated belief.
    Based off the extremely poor sentence construction here this must be the same guy who just commented defended gps on that thread.

Comment

Can you GPS jerks please send someone with at least a few working brain cells to chat sh*t? You send old marble-mouth Mr. Magoo? Really? He's still eating mashed up baby food out of a jar with a rubber coated spork. So unbelievably pathetic.

We were told they'd be ECNL within a year, to be kind I'll say I didn't believe it and that the coach was a bit too optimistic with his stated belief.

Comment

HAHAHA! They rolled him out on a dolly to make this public announcement on behalf of GPS but nobody understood what he was talking about. That's GPS in a nutshell, where stupidity and incompetence meet.

Can you GPS jerks please send someone with at least a few working brain cells to chat sh*t? You send old marble-mouth Mr. Magoo? Really? He's still eating mashed up baby food out of a jar with a rubber coated spork. So unbelievably pathetic.

Comment

Anything can happen in a year. The owner of Juventus has money and connections. Having said that, I doubt they get an ECNL license on their own... too new a club with only a few months of girls development behind them and there are already 2 local MA clubs with licenses, Stars and Scorpions.

Comment

HAHAHA! They rolled him out on a dolly to make this public announcement on behalf of GPS but nobody understood what he was talking about. That's GPS in a nutshell, where stupidity and incompetence meet.
            What is truly pathetic is the quality of the Juventus staff. They have coaches on staff with no actual knowledge of soccer that need help just to run a practice, but as long as they can BS idiots into following them, they are revered. Their top teams are NEP regional teams at best

Comment

What is truly pathetic is the quality of the Juventus staff. They have coaches on staff with no actual knowledge of soccer that need help just to run a practice, but as long as they can BS idiots into following them, they are revered. Their top teams are NEP regional teams at best
              No dog in the fight here. It does seem that there is a lot of animosity between GPS & Juventus, as a lot of Juventus coaches switched from GPS.

I full agree with this poster, of course these coaches have zero skills if they came from GPS. If you want great coaching you are going to NEFC/Bolts.

Comment

No dog in the fight here. It does seem that there is a lot of animosity between GPS & Juventus, as a lot of Juventus coaches switched from GPS.

I full agree with this poster, of course these coaches have zero skills if they came from GPS. If you want great coaching you are going to NEFC/Bolts.
                They have a lot of ex gps coaches. Funnily enough my son was at GPS and we went to practice session with Juventus a while back, we spotted 3 ex gps coaches. We decided to ultimately pass on their offer. As we were looking for some better coaching than GPS/Juventus can offer. Now at Bolts DA &’couldn’t be happier. Check Bolts out.

Comment

No disrespect, but the club doesn’t even have a girls team at each ECNL age. If NEFC & SSS can’t get into ECNL after applying year after year how could this club possibly be let it?

Also, aren’t they in the same facility as Scorpions, Forekicks in Taunton? That’s not how ECNL does things. If there was another club to be let in they’d need to be geographically apart from Stars/Scorpions. It’s NEFC or no one.

Comment

No disrespect, but the club doesn’t even have a girls team at each ECNL age. If NEFC & SSS can’t get into ECNL after applying year after year how could this club possibly be let it?

Also, aren’t they in the same facility as Scorpions, Forekicks in Taunton? That’s not how ECNL does things. If there was another club to be let in they’d need to be geographically apart from Stars/Scorpions. It’s NEFC or no one.
                    Don’t believe everything you read on this site. Nobody was told they’d be ECNL. A brand new club getting an ECNL tag? Nobody is saying that or believing that.

It’s just MH & His minions slandering the club and its coaches.

Comment

Don’t believe everything you read on this site. Nobody was told they’d be ECNL. A brand new club getting an ECNL tag? Nobody is saying that or believing that.

It’s just MH & His minions slandering the club and its coaches.
                      GPS new General Manager has too much time on his hands it seems.

Comment

Again, if Juventus wasn't scaring GPS then nobody from GPS would be on here talking about them. Sounds like the coaches from GPS that Juventus didn't want are just voicing their bitterness. Everybody knows it's frustrating when you don't get tapped up for that job you secretly want.

Comment

Do the players pay for the GPS trackers they were wearing this weekend or are they supplied by the club?

Comment

Do the players pay for the GPS trackers they were wearing this weekend or are they supplied by the club?
                            Their tuition is “all in” which is awesome. The only additional extra is the uniform fee which I was told is on a 2-3 year cycle. No added fee for tournaments, gps trackers or game film.

Comment

Their tuition is “all in” which is awesome. The only additional extra is the uniform fee which I was told is on a 2-3 year cycle. No added fee for tournaments, gps trackers or game film.
                              Thanks for answering that. So families are paying for that even if its all rolled in to one. Do you know how much extra is that, and can a player opt out of that portion for financial reasons?

Comment

Thanks for answering that. So families are paying for that even if its all rolled in to one. Do you know how much extra is that, and can a player opt out of that portion for financial reasons?

That would be a question that you might want to ask the club directly. This is just an open forum that anybody can answer any questions without any factual information.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X