Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Revolution Academy needs to make some changes.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Do us a favor, take your son and get the fuk out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I am one of the “my kid loves it at the Revs” guys. That is no longer true. He is going to the ISL in the fall. We are done.

Comment

I am one of the “my kid loves it at the Revs” guys. That is no longer true. He is going to the ISL in the fall. We are done.
      Hallelujah!! Good riddance..
      So you are going to move your kid from something he loves? You are a bigger POS than I thought.

Comment

So you are going to move your kid from something he loves? You are a bigger POS than I thought.
        God, there's no love there at the Revs. Just animosity and pettiness. Time to move on. We didn't expect this horrible experience. 4 homegrowns (barely), in 11 years of the Revs academy are partly numbers.

Comment

Great move!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!

Comment

God, there's no love there at the Revs. Just animosity and pettiness. Time to move on. We didn't expect this horrible experience. 4 homegrowns (barely), in 11 years of the Revs academy are partly numbers.
            Ain't that the truth. Fully funded has absolutely 0 value!!

Comment

What a POS he is. He’s been at it all week. Just leave...
              Easy Mr. Scales, we all know you tend to peruse this site. Time to go, you are the real POS.

Comment

Short and fat?
                Yep, poodle mom for sure.

Comment

Easy Mr. Scales, we all know you tend to peruse this site. Time to go, you are the real POS.
                  Yup. You figured me out.
                  BTW we were cutting you and your son next season anyway. (Because of you!)

Comment

Sorry not to be clear. “That is no longer true” means he no longer loves it at the Revs. My opinion is not important, he decides for himself, I just write the checks

Comment

Yup. You figured me out.
                      BTW we were cutting you and your son next season anyway. (Because of you!)
                      Brian, just put us out of our misery now!! Ten more games with that U17 sideshow??

Comment

Brian, just put us out of our misery now!! Ten more games with that U17 sideshow??
                        Will the Revs get a win today against a lowly Chicago team that has won just 2 games all year?

Comment

Will the Revs get a win today against a lowly Chicago team that has won just 2 games all year?
                          The Revs should have entered the Jefferson Cup, not the GA. They still would'nt have won a game there.

Comment

Doubt it, they suck aSs!

Comment

4-1 loss to Chicago

Doubt it, they suck aSs!
                              4-1 loss to Chicago this morning. Revs U17 end the Generation Adidas Cup making the Academy and region so proud. 0 wins 10 losses in all GA Cup competition. What a memorable trip, welcome home boys. Scales must be so hopeful of his future. You think he's working on his resume on flight home? I would.

Comment

4-1 loss to Chicago this morning. Revs U17 end the Generation Adidas Cup making the Academy and region so proud. 0 wins 10 losses in all GA Cup competition. What a memorable trip, welcome home boys. Scales must be so hopeful of his future. You think he's working on his resume on flight home? I would.
                                https://www.mlssoccer.com/generation...dule-standings

The 2003 midfield/defense is not the answer. Bring in AS who can at least score.

What a waste of time.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X