Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Please clarify your request. Are you asking for me to provide links on the testimonies or the polls showing about the growing number of voters upset by this sham? They're both easy to find. I have no problem making you look stupid, again,
    I don't think I could have been any clearer, but let me make it as simple as possible for you:

You said:
    "Yovanovitch, Volker, Vindan, Kent, Taylor, and Morrison all testified under oath no quid pro quo, no bribery, no extortion"

I said:
    "Show me proof"

Get it now?

Comment

Wait, who's "nervous" about the IG report? You mean the IG report that will supposedly show that the Russia Investigation was "witch hunt" and was conducted illegally? The "witch hunt" that indicted, convicted or obtained guilty pleas from 34 people and three companies, including top advisers to President Trump, Russian spies and hackers with ties to the Kremlin? The "witch hunt" that proved obstruction by the POTUS and would have indicted him if not for the OLC memo?

Yeah, I'm really worried that investigation will be rendered invalid. Enjoy your fantasy while it lasts.
      You might be right. We shall soon see. You gotta wonder though why it would take 500+ pages to determine the report invalid and that nothing happened. Hmm, you guys are really on the attack over this. Just relax. You did nothing wrong.

Comment

Yovanovitch, Volker, Vindan, Kent, Taylor, and Morrison all testified under oath no quid pro quo, no bribery, no extortion.
        Instead of panicking over how to walk back that claim, consider spending some time re-assessing your beliefs.

Or you can cling to your delusion that there was no quid pro quo. In that case you also need to explain this:
        https://www.businessinsider.com/trum...quo-tv-2019-11

Let us know which way you decide to go, ok?

Comment

Independents sick of Democrats BS

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ind...eachment-polls

Comment

So just to be clear, are you in the "it didn't happen" crowd, or the "it's ok to commit bribery even though it's specifically listed in the constitution as an impeachable offense" crowd?

Comment

So just to be clear, are you in the "it didn't happen" crowd, or the "it's ok to commit bribery even though it's specifically listed in the constitution as an impeachable offense" crowd?
              Is it bribery, extortion, quid pro quo, witness tampering, or witness intimidation? Schiff moved the goal post so many times I’m not sure what Trump is actually accused of. This was the quid pro quo inquiry but somehow changed focus after Schiff’s focus group advised him to change lanes. Maybe if you guys could come up with clear understanding of what you’re accusing Trump of, it would be easier to respond to your posts.

Comment

Is it bribery, extortion, quid pro quo, witness tampering, or witness intimidation? Schiff moved the goal post so many times I’m not sure what Trump is actually accused of. This was the quid pro quo inquiry but somehow changed focus after Schiff’s focus group advised him to change lanes. Maybe if you guys could come up with clear understanding of what you’re accusing Trump of, it would be easier to respond to your posts.
                So you're agreeing he committed an impeachable offense, you're just arguing over what to call it. This is what the Republican narrative has been reduced to, LOL

Comment

So you're agreeing he committed an impeachable offense, you're just arguing over what to call it. This is what the Republican narrative has been reduced to, LOL
                  I’m just asking if you know what Trump is actually being accused of? Do u know?

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2612291]I don't think I could have been any clearer, but let me make it as simple as possible for you:

You said:
                    "Yovanovitch, Volker, Vindan, Kent, Taylor, and Morrison all testified under oath no quid pro quo, no bribery, no extortion"

I said:
                    "Show me proof"

Get it now?[/QUOTE

Here is just a tidbit of clips from facts witnesses. Tell me how this is supposed to take down the POTUS?

https://youtu.be/a8bqxlzqy3c

https://youtu.be/b-DbvapybVs

https://youtu.be/J3pxtj9P3T4

Yovonavich and Hill had already been removed for their positions and were back in the US during the Trump phone call and testified did not hear about the “quid pro quo” call until it was released by the media. Kent and Taylor testified their information was second and third hand from Sondland who admitted no one on the planet told him about quid pro quo and that it was presumed. Holmes testified he heard Trump across the table through Sondlands phone that wasn’t on speaker. He further testified he could not hear the rest of the conversation. And that’s so whole case?

Comment

Independents oppose impeachment

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaig...g-independents

Comment

I’m just asking if you know what Trump is actually being accused of? Do u know?
                        He's being accused of withholding congressionally-approved security assistance to Ukraine in exchange for a "favor" that helps him personally and does nothing to support U.S. interests. This meets the definitions of bribery, extortion, and quid pro quo. Seeing the Repubs fixate on the fact that the Dems haven't settled on a single term, and trying to spin that into "moving the goalposts", shows how laughably desperate they are to give their low information minions something to cling to.

Comment

He's being accused of withholding congressionally-approved security assistance to Ukraine in exchange for a "favor" that helps him personally and does nothing to support U.S. interests. This meets the definitions of bribery, extortion, and quid pro quo. Seeing the Repubs fixate on the fact that the Dems haven't settled on a single term, and trying to spin that into "moving the goalposts", shows how laughably desperate they are to give their low information minions something to cling to.
                          Majority of Independents aren't buying it. Democrats will pay next election.

Comment

Your only hope is that the economy collapses. It will never happen. Too strong right now. Once trade deal with China is done, it will only get stronger. I know you Dems hate America but you wouldn't hope for a recession, would you? Of course you would.

Comment

Your only hope is that the economy collapses. It will never happen. Too strong right now. Once trade deal with China is done, it will only get stronger. I know you Dems hate America but you wouldn't hope for a recession, would you? Of course you would.
                              The hope is that people will open their minds and let in the truth. We have a criminal in the white house that doesn't give a sh!t about anyone but himself. When he leaves office he will find himself in a legal hell that will consume the rest of his life.

It's the Repubs that hate America. Otherwise, why would they be trying to subvert the constitution and worship a president that desperately wants to be a dictator? Ask your kids to tell you about the American Revolution where our forefathers spilled their blood to free themselves from a British dictatorship.

You closeted white supremacists should just move to Russia. After all, it's mostly white people and has an authoritarian leadership that operates without any annoying oversight from other branches of government. Just what you all want. Go, please.

Comment

And that was proven how?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X