Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Thank you. As bad as the call was by the referee, the greatest mystery here is how a team that could defend a corner kick so poorly not be handily defeated over the course of an entire match.
    D4????

Comment

I see 2 players in blue, but don't see the goalie.

https://ibb.co/Z2LPpc8

Comment

I think I'm seeing where the interference may have occurred. It took me about 50x of watching the video, but there may be something there.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexFilides View Post
          I think I'm seeing where the interference may have occurred. It took me about 50x of watching the video, but there may be something there.
          I saw it too. She ran back into the net after leaving the pitch and going to the bathroom and high fived the attacker. She may have been pointing to where the outhouses were located. Horrible call.

Comment

I saw it too. She ran back into the net after leaving the pitch and going to the bathroom and high fived the attacker. She may have been pointing to where the outhouses were located. Horrible call.
            Horrible call because the outhouses are in the opposite direction. No wonder why the refs were out of sorts.

Comment

Good God what an awful call.

So we have two clips and a bunch of people weighing in with guessing that maybe something was seen that motivated a referee to disallow a goal.

Brutal.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexFilides View Post
                I see 2 players in blue, but don't see the goalie.

https://ibb.co/Z2LPpc8
                and there we have it. The stop action shot shows two blue players in very close proximity to the goalie with the ball in the air. So the opportunity to foul is clearly there.

it looks like they are pushing the white shirted player into the goalie and obstructing the goalies ability to move along her line to the far post. Which is why in the first video we see her oddly running toward the far past with her back to the near post, which is not a normal goalie movement - even for D4. She should be doing a side-step shuffle while she keeps an eye on the ball coming from her right. This motion makes me think she was obstructed. Case closed, it was a Foul. Now you can let it go and get some sleep

Comment

Good God what an awful call.

So we have two clips and a bunch of people weighing in with guessing that maybe something was seen that motivated a referee to disallow a goal.

Brutal.
                  Are you kidding? The post about the keeper leaving the field to go to the bathroom and such was hilarious.

On the other hand, the reality is that it's high school soccer people. Get a grip.

Comment

and there we have it. The stop action shot shows two blue players in very close proximity to the goalie with the ball in the air. So the opportunity to foul is clearly there.

it looks like they are pushing the white shirted player into the goalie and obstructing the goalies ability to move along her line to the far post. Which is why in the first video we see her oddly running toward the far past with her back to the near post, which is not a normal goalie movement - even for D4. She should be doing a side-step shuffle while she keeps an eye on the ball coming from her right. This motion makes me think she was obstructed. Case closed, it was a Foul. Now you can let it go and get some sleep
                    Backing up to get a ball. Yes, keepers do that. Did someone push her? Only the video gods can tell us.

Comment

Backing up to get a ball. Yes, keepers do that. Did someone push her? Only the video gods can tell us.
                      Didn't you know, the video gods are posting and commenting. Stay tuned.

Comment

Who will be Queens of the kick and run.

Comment

Who will be Queens of the kick and run.
                          See? Now this is funny. :)

Comment

Are you kidding? The post about the keeper leaving the field to go to the bathroom and such was hilarious.

On the other hand, the reality is that it's high school soccer people. Get a grip.
                            And probably the biggest game 85% of the kids on the field will ever play in their lives. So it does mean something, just not to an elitist like yourself.

Comment

See? Now this is funny. :)
                              Are we switching topics to the college cup?

Comment

Dude has a point about her running to far post.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X