Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PDL Florida

Tryouts are starting at various pdl clubs. Worth it? MV having it again?

PDL tryouts are kind of like DA. They'll take money from naive parents, but if your kid was good enough, he would have already been offered a spot on the team.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      PDL tryouts are kind of like DA. They'll take money from naive parents, but if your kid was good enough, he would have already been offered a spot on the team.
      I thought pdl was free for players

Comment

I thought pdl was free for players
        it is, but usually costs anywhere from $50-100 bucks for their open tryouts

Comment

Don’t waste your time thinking of Tripics.Clay Roberts the SEU men’s/boys coach has that all sewn up.He recruits large amounts of failed pro’s from other countries offering large scholarship to SEU.Basically once Roberts has the international student visa for the players he treats the SEU team and training as second choice to Tropics.The domestic talent gets pushed to one side.If the players he scouts don’t work out he removes scholarship completely leaving the student athlete no funding and an incomplete education.
          Basically Roberts is using SEU school money to run his outside interest .School and team gets a bad rap but hey Clay is safe he has two incomes.Roberts even quit attending training sessions at SEU in favor of his SEU funded Tropics team leaving a student to take training sessions.Players know more about soccer than Roberts and student training the team.
          Board at SEU seriously needs to look into Clay Roberts.Roberts jumped before he was pushed from WFF,got his job at SEU because he went to college with SEU head of Athletics.
          Such a let down for school and players.
          As posted previously if you have not been approached by a European academy by 15/16 years of age you are just a rec player

Comment

Don’t waste your time thinking of Tripics.Clay Roberts the SEU men’s/boys coach has that all sewn up.He recruits large amounts of failed pro’s from other countries offering large scholarship to SEU.Basically once Roberts has the international student visa for the players he treats the SEU team and training as second choice to Tropics.The domestic talent gets pushed to one side.If the players he scouts don’t work out he removes scholarship completely leaving the student athlete no funding and an incomplete education.
            Basically Roberts is using SEU school money to run his outside interest .School and team gets a bad rap but hey Clay is safe he has two incomes.Roberts even quit attending training sessions at SEU in favor of his SEU funded Tropics team leaving a student to take training sessions.Players know more about soccer than Roberts and student training the team.
            Board at SEU seriously needs to look into Clay Roberts.Roberts jumped before he was pushed from WFF,got his job at SEU because he went to college with SEU head of Athletics.
            Such a let down for school and players.
            As posted previously if you have not been approached by a European academy by 15/16 years of age you are just a rec player
            If you call out people like that and totally put them down, do not be a coward, and put your name. Let's see if you have the guts.???? My guess, you are just a coward and hide behind your computer, please prove me wrong.

Comment

If you call out people like that and totally put them down, do not be a coward, and put your name. Let's see if you have the guts.???? My guess, you are just a coward and hide behind your computer, please prove me wrong.
              Signed;
              Julio Rodriguez
              Is that good enough for you!!!!

Comment

Signed;
                Julio Rodriguez
                Is that good enough for you!!!!
                Touche!!!

Comment

Touche!!!
                  you think you are so clever. phone number? so I can call you.

Comment

Where can Tampa players do pdl?

Comment

Let’s face it,if your kid was any good he would have left the country to play pro years ago!

Comment

Guess I hit a nerve?
                        Is it good business or a conflict of interest to have brothers as coach and assistant coach?
                        Why do the twins get preferential treatment,not at training regularly but still in starting line up?
                        Is it true that coaches from WFF Brandon give Clay kick backs so their son gets more playing time?
                        Why do so many players leave SEU every year?
                        Just observations of a player parent.I don’t need to post my name on here when I can just speak to the Dean and Drew for them to investigate.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                        Auto-Saved
                        x
                        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                        x
                        Working...
                        X