No team. Top 10 would all be in the DA.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      No team. Top 10 would all be in the DA.
      I disagree

Comment

I disagree
        Sure you do. Here’s a lesson- just because your sons club has elite, premier, or select in their name doesn’t automatically make them top 10.

Comment

Sure you do. Here’s a lesson- just because your sons club has elite, premier, or select in their name doesn’t automatically make them top 10.
          same for “DA” teams... They are all the same trust me... Here’s the lesson

Comment

This is typical in Florida. DA parents of little boys without hair on their balls acting like being top ten has any meaning at all. When boys are young they should have fun and work hard. Soccer at older ages is much more demanding and requires an amazing amount of work and love of the sport. Trust me knowone but you is watching your little boy. When he becomes a man and can play against grown men let’s talk. Until then, there is nothing to talk about, especially not the presidents cup.

Comment

Here's my guess at final 4:

FESA ECNL Dev
              Juventus Buffon
              Weston Pre Academy
              North Miami or Kendall

Comment

FESA ECNL Dev
                Juventus Buffon
                Weston Pre Academy
                North Miami or Kendall
                my guess at top 4
                OCYS pre USMNT
                OCYS pre mls
                OCYS Pre pre USMNT
                OCYS Pre pre MLS

Comment

This is typical in Florida. DA parents of little boys without hair on their balls acting like being top ten has any meaning at all. When boys are young they should have fun and work hard. Soccer at older ages is much more demanding and requires an amazing amount of work and love of the sport. Trust me knowone but you is watching your little boy. When he becomes a man and can play against grown men let’s talk. Until then, there is nothing to talk about, especially not the presidents cup.

Gotta say, one of the creepiest sounding posts I've read in a while.

Comment

FESA ECNL Dev
                    Juventus Buffon
                    Weston Pre Academy
                    North Miami or Kendall
                    I would include Space coast and FKK
                    I’ve seen both playing

Comment

Presidents cup is soccer on a small field. Meaningless.

Comment

I would include Space coast and FKK
                        I’ve seen both playing
                        Space Coast is weak. They barely won the watered down GCF division.

Comment

Presidents cup is soccer on a small field. Meaningless.
                          I think you're missing the point... these are 11 and 12 year olds. Playing for a state championship is fun and that's really what it's about at this level. I understand most teams have outgrown the 9v9 field but there is still some very good soccer being played at this level.

For those of you with kids in DA, congrats. I just can't help think they are missing out on certain aspects of state wide tournaments like this. My son loves checking on who is at his location and seeing the different teams he's played at Weston or Disney before. He is hoping to make it to the state final 4 this year as his team got knocked out last year in the Region Finals.

Comment

Presidents cup is a great rec tournament

Comment

I think you're missing the point... these are 11 and 12 year olds. Playing for a state championship is fun and that's really what it's about at this level. I understand most teams have outgrown the 9v9 field but there is still some very good soccer being played at this level.

For those of you with kids in DA, congrats. I just can't help think they are missing out on certain aspects of state wide tournaments like this. My son loves checking on who is at his location and seeing the different teams he's played at Weston or Disney before. He is hoping to make it to the state final 4 this year as his team got knocked out last year in the Region Finals.
                              While it's true that the best talent will not play President's Cup - they are in DA - 11/12 is very young and the kids change a lot over the years. At ages 11/12 they need to learn how to compete hard and have fun while developing technical skills and knowledge of the game. from last year's final 4 I am certain between weston, TBU and ocys (i recall were 3 of the teams) there are quite a few kids now playing u13 DA. so, no, it's not exactly a rec tournament either.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X