Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Revolution Academy needs to make some changes.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I feel badly for the players. They're giving up high school soccer for this?
    High school Soccer is horrible. Why would anyone regret.

Comment

Revs U17 and U19 team's any better? Substantially in a worst place.

Comment

I think a bunch of Div. 1 high school teams would beat the current Revs. Top NPL teams as well.

Comment

I think a bunch of Div. 1 high school teams would beat the current Revs. Top NPL teams as well.
          They are awful and with those toxic and delusional parents the attitude on the team will get a LOT worse.

Comment

No doubt about it. Not a single doubt.

Comment

What a moronic statement this is. All the top players are either with the bolts or revs. The biggest problem with the revs is they have never played as a team. It is more of a collection of talents but talents can only go so far without a system of play. The Revs has not have a system since the inception of the program. Sad........

Comment

No doubt about it. Not a single doubt.
                Sorry your kid was cut, no doubt about it.

Comment

What a moronic statement this is. All the top players are either with the bolts or revs. The biggest problem with the revs is they have never played as a team. It is more of a collection of talents but talents can only go so far without a system of play. The Revs has not have a system since the inception of the program. Sad........
                  Well maybe at the very youngest ages but some of the super stars obviously aren't now and the speed advantage of a ulittlr is gone by u17 when others have caught up in maturity. The larger issue is the Revs damage inflicted on that potential. One goal against all MLS is a good summation of where that talent level is. Coulda, woulda, shoulda doesn't matter now--just not that good.

Comment

Nothing moronic about it. Any D1 final 4 team could beat the U17 Revs team.

Comment

Nothing moronic about it. Any D1 final 4 team could beat the U17 Revs team.
                      Too ridiculous for words. Revs are on a different planet, you have no clue.

Comment

I'm sure the high schools would be glad to scrimmage. I know the Revs would avoid it like the plague. The Revs aren't as confident as you.

Comment

A planet of soccer mediocrity. Not good players at all. We all know them, chill. There's no more anonymity. hahahaha!

Comment

A planet of soccer mediocrity. Not good players at all. We all know them, chill. There's no more anonymity. hahahaha!
                            30 goals against in a domestic MLS tournament!! 2nd to last in the Division at the midway point of the DA season. 2 wins in 15 games. Yeah, I agree they are on another planet.

Comment

I'm sure the high schools would be glad to scrimmage. I know the Revs would avoid it like the plague. The Revs aren't as confident as you.
                              Revs dad, extract your head from your anal cavity and observe what is really going on with this group of misfits. You're hurting your kid's development in a big way.

Comment

Funniest post of 2018 by far.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X