Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Aside from the unhappy/disillusioned customers (girls parents) and all their justifications and the broken up romance of the CFK original team, it boils down to this: HM an FKK didn't just go start their own club. They tried to claim CFK and rebuild a club/name they no longer have right to, with the tactic of maliciously destoying another club. FSYA, USClub, and ECNL should not support this kind of action.
    I'ts amazing to me that these people that basically BEGGED OCYS to merge with them after the FSA/OCYS agreement - now are unhappy they lost control of club that resulted from the merger.

OCYS's big mistake was agreeing to that merger.

Now all these parents want to blame OCYS for failures while CFK employees were undermining the organization for a year - and creating many of the problems they now blame on OCYS.

I know its too much to ask but they all ought to reread what was posted in the fall 2011 and winter 2012 ....

Comment

Why doesn't FKK run ECNL but partner with OC just as OC runs DA with partnership with RUSH? if its ok for the boys side why not the girls side too? Wouldn't this serve the community better? Allow OC to get the DA program firmly in place and growing while allowing FKK to devote similar resources to getting ECNL back on track for our kids. Come on guys, this isn't that hard to resolve. A compromise makes both clubs look like Heros and the kids win in the long run
      Because the Rush coaches are professionals, and the parents aren't crazy.

Comment

Umm no. I would much rather an unbiased club run ECNL than one single dictator who has shown self interest over good of the game. OC should run ECNL just as it does the DA. That seems to be working just fine because the Rush people are not working against OC.
        Unbiased??? This is the most comical post yet.

Comment

If this happens... it will be a complete vindication for HM.

HM in discussion with AH right now.

Announcement shortly.

Comment

HM has to do this because FKK will not be able to get FYSA passes

Comment

Umm no. I would much rather an unbiased club run ECNL than one single dictator who has shown self interest over good of the game. OC should run ECNL just as it does the DA. That seems to be working just fine because the Rush people are not working against OC.
              Unbiased club run ECNL, and that club should be OCYS. You are a complete moron. They are the ones that drove this wedge by their lack of leadership, and egocentric attitude. Get real, they can manage their way out of a invisible paper bag.

Comment

IMO= "in my opinion"

My daughter playes senior-level premiere. Terrible experience at OC this year- coach was a bully and an idiot. Legend in his own mind. We're going to FKK.

Now, believe it or not - if I had a SON, I'd go OCYS in a heartbeat. DA was a good investment for the top talent. Less BS and drama, too.

that's what makes OCYS so damn frustrating- boys and girls were treated like two completely different clubs. Not surprising, though. The English are notorious chauvinists and really only want to ffed the semi-pro team.
                Another comment that I don't get.

HM was responsible for ECNL yet he failed to do his job - the Board relied up on him and he undercut them and created dissension.

Look - if it was my daughter I might go with HM because of the college coaches that seem to worship him, but I certainly wouldn't be blind to the fact that he created the very situation that forced me to make a choice - and if someone with equal contacts came around - I'd be gone in a NY minute.

Comment

This new club is just a big joke. Club hoppers typically carry a pattern with them and it does not normally stop at one. 3 or more time to throw up a flag. Let me guess it is the son or daughter who chooses to move everytime? Get real, I am sure mom and dad have the perfect plan laid out for them. Just let your kids decide and stay out of it.

Comment

Has anyone dealt with coach Bobby Sauer before ? He is coaching U12B top team and we would like to have some feedback before we go to the tryout . Please, I know this is a public forum , so please limit the bashing. If you have any positive feedback please let us know. Thanks in advance.

Comment

how many clubs have the Kraze been with in the last say 8 years?

CFU then
                      FSA then
                      WESA then
                      CFU then
                      OCYS then
                      FKK

so in roughly 8 years if you started at U8 you would be on your 7th parent club and your 7th set of uniforms.

If a player played for that many clubs in that amount of time they would be branded a club hopper.

If a woman was married to that many guys in that amount of time she would be branded also.

Yet people think its ok for them to jump around and still follow and pay each time? Mind boggling.

Comment

Another comment that I don't get.

HM was responsible for ECNL yet he failed to do his job - the Board relied up on him and he undercut them and created dissension.

Look - if it was my daughter I might go with HM because of the college coaches that seem to worship him, but I certainly wouldn't be blind to the fact that he created the very situation that forced me to make a choice - and if someone with equal contacts came around - I'd be gone in a NY minute.
                        Okay- you don't understand my perspective, and I accept that.

For my part, I disagree with your premise that HM "failed to do his job". That's certainly what OC says about him, but that doesn't make it true. I believe that interference from the Directors impeded him- that he was hired to run the ECNL program and yet they breached their agreement with him by removing resources and interfering with his management.

I think the objective evidence is on HM's side:

-He was the leader who brought ECNL with him from CFK.
                        -ECNL has been a disaster this year, even worse since HM left
                        -The League has forbidden OC to proceed with tryouts.
                        -The league obviously is dissatisfied with OC and is encouraging them to compromise with HM and FKK.
                        -

Comment

how many clubs have the Kraze been with in the last say 8 years?

CFU then
                          FSA then
                          WESA then
                          CFU then
                          OCYS then
                          FKK

so in roughly 8 years if you started at U8 you would be on your 7th parent club and your 7th set of uniforms.

If a player played for that many clubs in that amount of time they would be branded a club hopper.

If a woman was married to that many guys in that amount of time she would be branded also.

Yet people think its ok for them to jump around and still follow and pay each time? Mind boggling.
                          "the Kraze" as a self-determined entity ceased moving around when it MERGED with CFU. Up until then it was a small group of teams that were, indeed club hopping for use of FYSA passes.

That stopped with the actual merger. The moves after that have nothing to do with "Kraze-Krush" beyond the recognizable name. The last three moves in your list are not the same as the first three.

Comment

excellent point-

Just look at the hiring at OCYS- they recruited FCA's top guy to run ECNL. Had it not been for the FKK revolt and pressure from ECNL, it wouldn't have crossed their minds. I agree the compettiion makes for a better product for all us "customers".
                            They didn't recruit AH to run ECNL. AH wants to be part of the MLS organization. That's no secret and this is just his first step in that direction. He doesn't give a crap about ECNL aside from trying to save whatever he can of the girls program up there. As soon as the MLS deal is done, win or lose, he will move on to another position.

Comment

"the Kraze" as a self-determined entity ceased moving around when it MERGED with CFU. Up until then it was a small group of teams that were, indeed club hopping for use of FYSA passes.

That stopped with the actual merger. The moves after that have nothing to do with "Kraze-Krush" beyond the recognizable name. The last three moves in your list are not the same as the first three.
                              True but did each one require a new Uniform?

Merger or not its a new "shingle" above the door each time.

Comment

This new club is just a big joke. Club hoppers typically carry a pattern with them and it does not normally stop at one. 3 or more time to throw up a flag. Let me guess it is the son or daughter who chooses to move everytime? Get real, I am sure mom and dad have the perfect plan laid out for them. Just let your kids decide and stay out of it.
                                Here's my experience (and I think it's similar to many)

- My daughter joined CFU around 2005
                                - In 2010, HM was hired to run CFU
                                - in 2011, it merged with KK to become CFK- We didn't go anywhere
                                - then CFK aquired EOS- we didn't go anywhere
                                - In 2012, CFK became part of OCYS along with FSA- we didn't go anywhere.
                                - In 2013, we have decided to join FKK. Moving away from OCYS.

Does that make my daughter a "club hopper"? Just because a name changes, and the old club name disappears? To me, we have been with the same club under several different names and merges since 2005, and we have decided to move to a new club in 2013. One move. And frankly, that;s only after OCYS was such a dysunctional cluster.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X