Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Turkey fans BOO during pre-match minute's silence for the victims of Paris attacks an

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Until the lid was blown off Trump was going to hold up approved military aid until he received a “favor” from a foreign power on behalf of his campaign. That’s treason territory... none of your false equivalencies withstanding.

Trump was going to hold up approved military aid until he received a “favor” from a foreign power on behalf of his Attorney General and John Durham who were investigating the origins of the Russian collusion hoax perpetrated on the American public.

Comment

Con is on a frantic posting spree. Bet he sets a new record today.
      Might have to start calling him CNN Con

Comment

Trump announces G7 will no longer be held at Doral, much to the chagrin of the bed bug population (they were looking forward to full occupancy for a change). When Mulvaney tried to defend it a few days ago he said they looked at 8 states. Trump tweeted they'd have to start looking "all over again". So which is it? If you had a list you drop down to your #2 choice and see if it's still available.

They can't keep their lies straight.

Comment

I saw it. I agree with what he said. I don't need a liberal to try and tell me I saw something other than what I saw. I also saw what Biden said on video too. I see little difference than the interpretation of a liberal media that despises Trump and desperately wants him out of office.

You can't impeach a president for corruption when the system itself is corrupt.
          When the Republicans impeached Clinton over lies about consensual sex, I recall one Republican speaker of the House (Livingston) resigning for extra-marital affairs. Newt Gingrich took over and demonized Clinton. We later found out he was also having an extra-marital affair.

So a corrupt system impeached a President. No problem at all.

Silly con. Desperation makes people say weird things

Comment

You forgot Henry Hyde, the lead House manager in Clinton’s impeachment. He was also having an affair.

And Bob Barr, one of the House ‘prosecutors’ in Clinton’s impeachment, had an affair in the years before Clinton’s impeachment.

And of course there were other Cons in the House who were having/had affairs who voted to impeach Clinton.

Our Con will probably brush off the affairs and scream something about ‘abuse of power’. Hope he does... have a good answer for him. 😉

Comment

When the Republicans impeached Clinton over lies about consensual sex, I recall one Republican speaker of the House (Livingston) resigning for extra-marital affairs. Newt Gingrich took over and demonized Clinton. We later found out he was also having an extra-marital affair.

How quickly cons forget

“You don’t even have to be convicted of a crime to lose your job in this constitutional republic if this body determines that your conduct as a public official is clearly out of bounds in your role,” the politician said. “Impeachment is not about punishment. Impeachment is about cleansing the office. Impeachment is about restoring honor and integrity to the office.”

That man was South Carolina’s own Lindsey Graham, then a 43-year-old, third-term Republican Congressman. The president in question was Bill Clinton.

Comment

You forgot Henry Hyde, the lead House manager in Clinton’s impeachment. He was also having an affair.

And Bob Barr, one of the House ‘prosecutors’ in Clinton’s impeachment, had an affair in the years before Clinton’s impeachment.

And of course there were other Cons in the House who were having/had affairs who voted to impeach Clinton.

Our Con will probably brush off the affairs and scream something about ‘abuse of power’. Hope he does... have a good answer for him. 😉
                Don't forget the countless cons at the state level getting busted for affairs and sometimes criminal sexual behavior, plus all the so-called Christians too. con no doubt will post a few links to dispute this but there will be 3x the number for the GOP.

Comment

Different poster.

Check out these grandiose words from Henry Hyde during the impeachment...

“What we are telling you today are not the ravings of some vast right-wing conspiracy, but a reaffirmation of a set of values that are tarnished and dim these days, but it is given to us to restore them so our Founding Fathers would be proud. It's your country—the President is our flag bearer, out in front of our people. The flag is falling, my friends—I ask you to catch the falling flag as we keep our appointment with history.”

Comment

Hey Cons, is Trump holding the flag high?

Is it the Stars and Stripes... or some other red/white/blue flag?

#FoundingFathersSpinning

Comment

Thanks. I actually remembered Hyde too but I’m traveling and also don’t want to overwhelm the cons with TOO much reality. But your point is excellent. They are amazing hypocrites

I try to tell them. Look how the Clinton impeachment still animates the right more than twenty years later. I think it’s fair that republicans will struggle
                      To get out from under Trump for longer

Comment

Clinton committed perjury. Period.

Comment

Clinton committed perjury. Period.
                          About a BJ between consenting adults. Creepy but Lewinsky has said she was a willing participant. Trump's crimes are far, far worse. You cons need to get over your Clinton obsession, Bill and HRC. Maybe someday you will finally admit you were con'd, but we understand it's still too raw for you right now. You will heal with time.

Comment

About a BJ between consenting adults. Creepy but Lewinsky has said she was a willing participant. Trump's crimes are far, far worse. You cons need to get over your Clinton obsession, Bill and HRC. Maybe someday you will finally admit you were con'd, but we understand it's still too raw for you right now. You will heal with time.
                            No power imbalance there at all! Hard to keep the lefty points of view on the me too stuff straight. See Harvey Weinstein and Matt Lauer.

Comment

Turkey fans BOO during pre-match minute's silence for the victims of Paris attacks an

when bill lied to the house, congress and the court that he did not do any wrong doing with monica is not a crime? guess what?...it was and is a crime to lie under oath!

but its all good because bubba is a democrap right?

liberal hypocrisy high gear today.

Comment

when bill lied to the house, congress and the court that he did not do any wrong doing with monica is not a crime? guess what?...it was and is a crime to lie under oath!

but its all good because bubba is a democrap right?

liberal hypocrisy high gear today.
                                So if Clinton has refused to cooperate , no impeachment ?

Asking for friend

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X