Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Barca can have it, still won't make much of a difference. As long as PR has Fury, the top players interested in GDA are going to go there. The guy coaches NC Courage, has deep ties with USSF and the 2 current USWNT players from LI played with Fury. The players who have been involved in NTCs and Regional combines since age 11 aren't going to be as easily impressed with pretty Barca kits at age 14.
    LOL. You mean Barca t shirts.

Comment

Just coming full circle as it seems this got a bit off topic, besides the OP's post, can anyone else confirm the lack of activity at the SUSA complex?

This seems to be way behind their proposed schedule to have a couple of the fields up and running for the spring season.
      The spring season is less than 2 weeks away and there has been zero work done at the facility. So no, there will be no fields up and running for the spring season.

Comment

Well let's see what one of those USWNT players has to say about it....

https://twitter.com/ALLIE_LONG/statu...20860803399680
        Wow! So even with a paid endorsement from one of Suffolk County's most successful players, Barca couldn't attract enough girls to squeak out even *1* girls team.
        Yeesh...
        And now you're talking GDA? After being denied DA for boys? Lololol!

Comment

Wow! So even with a paid endorsement from one of Suffolk County's most successful players, Barca couldn't attract enough girls to squeak out even *1* girls team.
          Yeesh...
          And now you're talking GDA? After being denied DA for boys? Lololol!
          We’ll see who’s laughing in a year or two...

Comment

LOL. You mean Barca t shirts.
            lol yep! Because that’s what’s important! I’m glad you are happy with your expensive jersey’s. Does your kids team start the game with extra goals because they have the nicest jersey’s? I bet they do huh? Just imagine how good those Brazilian kids living in the favelas would be if they had nicer jerseys! You know what, your right. I’ve changed my mind, I don’t care about the high quality training my kid is getting, I would much rather have an Adidas Jersey, these Nike jerseys aren’t nearly as nice. Tell me, what club are you with so I can bring my kid down?

Comment

It is always we'll see, we'll see, we'll see with LI soccer. We'll see FC.

Comment

It is always we'll see, we'll see, we'll see with LI soccer. We'll see FC.
                Well in this case I think that’s fair since the club is six months old.

Comment

Oh good, I hope next year's laugh is as good as the one I had this year, after hearing all theses Barca folks boasting about how they were getting DA! Was laughing then, laughing now and will be next year too. Baa baa Barca sheep

Comment

Oh good, I hope next year's laugh is as good as the one I had this year, after hearing all theses Barca folks boasting about how they were getting DA! Was laughing then, laughing now and will be next year too. Baa baa Barca sheep
                    Call us anything you want....except a SUSA parent. That’s crossing the line! Plus there aren’t going to be very many left soon anyway, but hey, you can always come down to a Barca practice and say hello to you ex customers. BaaaaBaaa!!!!

Comment

Well in this case I think that’s fair since the club is six months old.
                      All the We'll See clubs were only 6 months old at one point.

Comment

Call us anything you want....except a SUSA parent. That’s crossing the line! Plus there aren’t going to be very many left soon anyway, but hey, you can always come down to a Barca practice and say hello to you ex customers. BaaaaBaaa!!!!
                        My kid doesn't play for Susa, I just find you people ridiculous with your DA pontificating. My kid is doing just fine at her current club and would never even contemplate playing for NY Barca (faux) Academy...she actually wants to play in college. Your club has nothing for her.

Comment

My kid doesn't play for Susa, I just find you people ridiculous with your DA pontificating. My kid is doing just fine at her current club and would never even contemplate playing for NY Barca (faux) Academy...she actually wants to play in college. Your club has nothing for her.
                          If she really was good, she would have no problem competing with the boys.

Comment

Mine is good and competes with boys. So what? That means take her to a boys club? Why? She is better then most of the boys she plays with and they are at a competitive club.. Why does she nee to be dragged down by playing with lesser players?

Focus on the player not the gender.

Comment

First, She would have no problem, especially with the low level
                              NPL boys in your club. Second, if you knew anything about DA (which obviously you don't, based on the hilarious posts on this thread), USSF prohibits any outside activity...that includes playing with your rinky dink club.

But if you're really concerned, you can ask the folks at some of the clubs that actually do have USSF DA status, about the girls that have been coming down during off days to kick it around with their male DA players. The feedback thus far has been very positive.

Comment

Hilarious

It's comical how scared the SUSA bunch is of Barca Academy. If you did a good job you wouldn't have to be so scared.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X