Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Revolution Academy needs to make some changes.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Being MLS keeps them from being sanctioned or booted from the system

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Being MLS keeps them from being sanctioned or booted from the system
      Yes, it’s crony capitalism, that’s why Kraft is involved. He couldn’t give a s hit about soccer, but money he loves.

Comment

So the club that thinks it's the s hit has half it's players doing outside training? Check out the ProProject instagram and YouTube channel. I see plenty of currents Revs boys. They won't grant waivers. Won't let you do off season outside training when they take the winter off (4.5 hours a week down to zero until February, awesome for development). But are they turning a blind eye to this? Proves the point that Revs training is garbage. . .
        From what I've read from the DA rules, outside training is allowed, players just can't play on a non-DA team in competition. The rule of no outside training during the winter season that someone mentioned must be a Revs rule. For obvious reasons, the Revs are allowing these kids to train with this particular organization, which, by the looks of it, has gotten around being considered a club by creating a separate training only entity. Because the Revs can't develop the kids properly on their own, they are keeping their own training at only 3 days a week (cutting field & coaching costs ) and effectively outsourcing training the rest of the week. Best part for the Revs is they don't even have to pay for the outsourced training, as the players pick up the tab for this! I'll bet any money, these kids train over the winter with this organization, but because it's not a threat of stealing the players (unlike with the JR situation), the Revs will look the other way. The kids have to get quality training somewhere....

Comment

From what I've read from the DA rules, outside training is allowed, players just can't play on a non-DA team in competition. The rule of no outside training during the winter season that someone mentioned must be a Revs rule. For obvious reasons, the Revs are allowing these kids to train with this particular organization, which, by the looks of it, has gotten around being considered a club by creating a separate training only entity. Because the Revs can't develop the kids properly on their own, they are keeping their own training at only 3 days a week (cutting field & coaching costs ) and effectively outsourcing training the rest of the week. Best part for the Revs is they don't even have to pay for the outsourced training, as the players pick up the tab for this! I'll bet any money, these kids train over the winter with this organization, but because it's not a threat of stealing the players (unlike with the JR situation), the Revs will look the other way. The kids have to get quality training somewhere....
          Wait until all the Revs players start showing up on GPS futsal teams. No problem there either.

Comment

Wait until all the Revs players start showing up on GPS futsal teams. No problem there either.
            Futsal is a great way to sharpen foot skills over winter.

Comment

Futsal is a great way to sharpen foot skills over winter.
              Wait, wait, wait. So GPS players are as good as Revs players? They told us Revs players needed to play and practice with other elite athletes. It's the only way to develop. Are you saying that GPS players are equal to Revs players?

Comment

Wait, wait, wait. So GPS players are as good as Revs players? They told us Revs players needed to play and practice with other elite athletes. It's the only way to develop. Are you saying that GPS players are equal to Revs players?
                I have no idea, I don’t know any GPS players.

Comment

My kid loved travel too, but I knew it wasn't good for him
                  Good luck traveling to Philly this weekend. ROFL!

Comment

this will be his last year. he's not developing or growing.
                    Get him outa here. It's like playing down a man. ffs.

Comment

Get him outa here. It's like playing down a man. ffs.
                      For all you fans:

https://www.brotherlygame.com/2018/9...aining-complex

Comment

New England only playing two games?

Comment

New England only playing two games?
                          They’ll play more if they get to the next round of the tournament.

Comment

They’ll play more if they get to the next round of the tournament.
                            They play another game the following weekend at home. Phili Union gets the advantage of playing on their home field.

Comment

They play another game the following weekend at home. Phili Union gets the advantage of playing on their home field.
                              They don't have any game the following weekend. Why feed trolls?

Comment

They don't have any game the following weekend. Why feed trolls?
                                Trolls have feelings too.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X