Albertson Withdraws From The ECNL

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heard if PR recruits from ECNL teams then Albertson loses the boys ECNL. Probably the only reason they let Albertson keep it. Leverage.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Heard if PR recruits from ECNL teams then Albertson loses the boys ECNL. Probably the only reason they let Albertson keep it. Leverage.
      Yeah that’s pretty obvious

Comment

Whoa! Fury for smoked in playoffs for u15 and u16/17 age groups. Going to get worse from here as they watered down their top team.

Comment

Whoa! Fury for smoked in playoffs for u15 and u16/17 age groups. Going to get worse from here as they watered down their top team.
          They went with a short bench

Comment

Fury GDA has lost many players for next year in all age groups.

Comment

Fury GDA has lost many players for next year in all age groups.
              Where r they going?

Comment

Where r they going?
                See post #109 from 2 weeks ago.

Comment

See post #109 from 2 weeks ago.
                  You couldn’t just reply directly?
                  Instead you refer to a post which is a “ guess”
                  Not helpful.

Comment

You couldn’t just reply directly?
                    Instead you refer to a post which is a “ guess”
                    Not helpful.
                    Not the op, but you are criticizing someone who replies to you directly with an accurate reply? Are you too lazy to click back? Your post is useless.

Anyway, the clubs mentioned are a fact, not a guess.

Comment

Not the op, but you are criticizing someone who replies to you directly with an accurate reply? Are you too lazy to click back? Your post is useless.

Anyway, the clubs mentioned are a fact, not a guess.
                      I did in fact read your post. However, in the post itself that you referred to and to which you admit you were not the author, the word “guess” was used by the author. And you could have just answered.... Yes, I’m lazy. And uh, I was curious.
                      Most folks just answer. Sorry if I hurt your feelings. My bad.

Comment

I did in fact read your post. However, in the post itself that you referred to and to which you admit you were not the author, the word “guess” was used by the author. And you could have just answered.... Yes, I’m lazy. And uh, I was curious.
                        Most folks just answer. Sorry if I hurt your feelings. My bad.

I agree. A guess is speculation- not fact with substantiated evidence. Does the replier ( who stated that he/ she is not the op) have knowledge of specific individuals who left to go to these clubs? I could list other additional clubs they might have wished to consider. But it would be a pure guess whether Alby players did actually land there.

Comment

I agree. A guess is speculation- not fact with substantiated evidence. Does the replier ( who stated that he/ she is not the op) have knowledge of specific individuals who left to go to these clubs? I could list other additional clubs they might have wished to consider. But it would be a pure guess whether Alby players did actually land there.
                          This was post #109 (when someone asked where players were going). It's speculation, that in the end could be accurate - or not. Anything credible won't be available until rosters come out much later.

Lemme guess

EMSC
                          SUSA
                          LISC
                          NYCFC

Comment

This was post #109 (when someone asked where players were going). It's speculation, that in the end could be accurate - or not. Anything credible won't be available until rosters come out much later.
                            It's not speculation...it is a fact...players who were on Fury GDA are already playing with those 4 clubs. It is across multiple age groups as well, but the largest defections are at the younger ages.

Comment

It's not speculation...it is a fact...players who were on Fury GDA are already playing with those 4 clubs. It is across multiple age groups as well, but the largest defections are at the younger ages.
                              And it's not just Fury DA. Albertson ECNL defections as well confirmed.

Comment

Can’t be to NYCFC. That is way too far. Maybe NYSC?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X